Do you procrastinate?

by larc 62 Replies latest jw friends

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

FINALLY! I get around to posting to this thread.

Answer: YES!

ANdee

• Solace
    Solace

I was soooo close to posting a picture of my basket of unfolded laundry that has been sitting on my floor for three days but you will just have to take my word for it.

YES, I do procrastinate

• larc
    larc

By the way, Heaven and BG, you are fine looking women. I am sorry I took so long to tell you.

• Solace
    Solace

Larc, Thats so sweet!

Hey, better late than never, as my laundry continues to sit on the floor.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

Do you procrastinate?

well i read this thread when it was first posted...didn't reply til the third page . what do you think??!

• butalbee
    butalbee

LOL@Bea

I definitely procrastinate: doing dishes, paying bills, I push snooze on my alarm clock some mornings like 10 times before getting up...

• larc
    larc

Hey Heaven, you are a lot prettier than your pile of underwear. However, I know that I would take great fancy to your underwear, but that's just me. Please don't tell anyone else that we are sharing these private moments.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I push snooze on my alarm clock some mornings like 10 times before getting up...

I always mean to do this, but I generally put it off and just fall back to sleep.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

you are a lot prettier than your pile of underwear
    what a way to pick up a lady!! you go larc lol

• larc
    larc

Hey Bea, you know I love you with all my heart, but my wife is sitting right next to me, so I can't get away with much foolishness. Oh. such is life. I will meet you in the next life, or something like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit