Do JWs eat fat?

by scooter 46 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks, Joseph, for expanding on the Law not being binding on Christians. I realized it was a never-ending battle with the Judaizers. After over 1500 years under the Law, I suppose it was hard to let go for the Jewish Christians. It is still a problem today not only within the WTS but other religions that say they follow Christ. I'm going to look more deeply at what James said and what Paul had to say.

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Blondie and Scooter,

I just wanted to add a my 2 cents. First off, here is a great link re: Hemopure, you'll find it very interesting: http://www.sacbee.com/news/news/old/local08_20000924.html

Secondly, I was taught that the whole blood fraction thing had to do with, which blood fractions that Jehovah allows to be shared by mother and baby in utero. They said, After all...Jehovah would not break his own law!! Aside from this whole blood issue completely missing the 'merciful' command given to us by Jesus, the WT doesn't even follow their own guidelines!! Many, not all but many times, Identical twins DO share the same blood. Why doesn't the wt teach the 'whole' truth. They teach fractions are ok, which is a fractionated truth, as usual. dj

• scooter
    scooter

Joseph, thanks for your post.

Hyghlandyr (think i've spelled it right- not enough g's and y's maybe) thanks for the photos(I think). I take it then, it is you in the photo.

Don't do things by halves, do you ?

Actually, I'm from the Highlands (in case you don't recognise the word, that's the opposite to lowlands) of Sscchotland! But I seem to detect you are of Irish descendency?

Och well, jings crivens, help me boab! It's a braw bricht moon licht nicht the nicht, ye naw!

• DJ
    DJ

Hi,

Sorry my link doesn't work. They stuck it in archives and now they charge a fee to read them.........HA! I have a copy of the article from way back when. It was in Sept.24, 2000,The Sacramento Bee. The Medical writer, Dorsey Griffith wrote the article entitled," Life Spared, Faith Preserved: Accident victim gets experimental therapy"

It says that a man, Jose Orduno lay dying. to make a long story short....he was Permitted by the Hospital Liaison Committee's, Gregory Brown.....to be given HEMOPURE which is made from Cattle Red Blood Cells.......

I haven't a clue, how on earth these hypocrits sleep at night!!!!! dj

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Scooter youdid it right. I use HYGHLANDYR because all other variations of highlander were taken. It has sort of become a moniker of mine, with its unique spelling. I am of Irish/Scottish/French/German/Scandanavian/American descent. I am however Irish American by race.

Those pics are me. The first three are from 2000. The last one is from Bill Bowen's Appeal Comittee hearing. My hair as you can see is now long. I am considering shaving it half bald again. But I think I might wait until it is down near my waist.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

DJ they lay their heads down on the pillow, close their eyes and wallah, fast asleep. Everyone is a hypocrit in one fashion or another. We all cherish our own hypocrisies while dismissing other folks'. But ya know take a gander at Deut 22 if you really want to see some wickedness..and please dont say..oh well that was back then, cause the girls and women who were murdered by stoning, or sold into slavery, as a result of that chapter, werent thinking, oh well at least 1500 years from now this law wont apply....

• scooter
    scooter

What!! Over your ears!!"

• scooter
    scooter

Nay nay nay nay nay I'm a "junior member" ..................Much rather my wifey was an ex-dub........

• scooter
    scooter

It's nitey nite for scooter....good night!!!

• DJ
    DJ

Hygh,

To me there is a major difference between an every day hypocritical action AND a hypocritical teaching or I guess I should say Command...by an arrogant bunch of men who cause the deaths of many because of their False command. This was never a command given by God. Drinking blood was the issue not a life saving merciful act. dj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit