Properly Understanding Genesis 3:14

by Yadirf 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Liberty, on the first page, said:

Snakes once had legs but EVOLVED to reduce them because they hunted their prey in narrow tunnles where legs became a hinderance. In short, you don't know what you are talking about.

How Liberty must know this to be true is, either:

1. Liberty was told this by a snake.
    2. Liberty IS a snake.
    3. Liberty has lived for thousands of years himself, and has observed this firsthand.

And, of course, it is FRIDAY who doesn't know what he is talking about. ROFLMAO!

Friday

• emancipated
    emancipated

What does "ROFLMAO" mean?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Emancipated - RollingOnTheFloorLaughingMyAssOff!

which is what i am doing right now at Yabfluff's absurdities

g'day Yabfluff,

Great to see ya post ... You ever thought of looking at the bible through Jewish eyes? ... or better still ancient jewish eyes? I'll go dig some up for ya

sincerly unclebruce

sorry yabfluff .. hav'n trouble resurrect'n 'em .. mustn't be the thousand year reign yet or someth'n ..

Edited by - unclebruce on 5 November 2002 21:10:40

• aurel
    aurel

Dear Friday,

I was impressed by your work on your web site. Do you keep it updated or is there a way to receive more info particularly on the eighth king of Revelation and how it is one of the seven?

Your brother,

Aurel.

Email [email protected]
    Mobile Phone: (310) 592-0998

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

aurel,

The odds of Yadriff giving you correct information are the same as the Fruit of the Loom guy becomming president.

• aurel
    aurel

Crazy151drinker,

I've translated some research by a friend of mine from Romania on the subject of the eighth king from Re17.

If you think Yadrif is not competent to discuss this, then could you please suggest any source? (links, articles,

emails etc)

Thanks, Aurel.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I do not know of a source for you, but I do know where not get info from and that would be Nadrif (nads).

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Met up with a young diamond back rattlesnake face to face in my back yard once. It sat coiled ready to strike, rattle moving. Called the zoo for advice, they said just pick it up with a long stick put it in a garbage can and let it go in an unpopulated area. We did.

When walking in thick underbrush here in Florida it's always a good idea to let your presence be known to the wildlife otherwise an unwelcome encounter could take place.

Poor things, hardly see a snake around our neighborhood anymore, too many houses, too many people. Why am I going into all of this? I have no idea.

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit