Let's shake things up at Beliefnet

by professor 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I posted under the Russell thread...it seemed to be getting off the topic of delusion to something more delusional...*L*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer or the "faithless and indiscreet" class

• professor
  • Beck_Melbourne
  • professor
    professor

Direct from the KM...and if you make me I'll give you the URL, but I doubt any of the faithful out there need it...as they have a copy and should be studying it at this very moment...
    LOL @ Valis!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

So far the only person I've recognised is RedHorseWoman. She seems to be the true hero of that board - I've never seen anyone so calm and matter-of-fact in the face of heavy opposition! My admiration for her has grown considerably in the space of an hour or so!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

So far the only person I've recognised is RedHorseWoman

Heck steph where are you reading? Put a link up. I haven't found where the most popular ones (regarding posters from here) are Yet I have only been scanning there for about an hour now and spotted several posters.

I only just signed up though about 10 min. ago.

Here is one link

http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/discussion_list.asp?boardID=28082

Edited by - plmkrzy on 29 August 2002 4:42:23

• jwbot
    jwbot

I am really making people mad in the "women in JW's" post. here: http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/message_list.asp?pageID=1&discussionID=178355&messages_per_page=4

lades, help me out! I hate this submissive crap. blech.

• spider
    spider

JWbot

I dropped in a watchtower qoute just to stir it up a bit.

You are doing really well in there by the way.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

The moderator (a JW)

I believe she is not a JW. You might wanna check that out for factualism.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

It's about time you people got over there to help me out. Don't worry about Illyria. She's really okay, but she's trying desperately to keep things balanced.

Some of the major JW posters haven't been around for awhile. If you ever get a chance to meet her, RoseMaybud is a hoot. She does more to further the ex-JW cause than anyone I've ever seen.

Adam is the JW heavy on that site....arrogant and pompous. Follows me around all over the place warning everyone that I am an "opposer" and not to be trusted.

Been having some fun there telling the truth about the "truth". :)

Thanks for the compliment, Stephanus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit