Ruth's Watchtower (Part II)

by Stephanus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Random: "Freddies' Pin-up Girls", eh? Has a certain ring to it...

• professor
    professor

TALK ABOUT MALLHAIR? And wouldn't she get counseled by the elders for all that Jezebel makeup? Oh wait! Plastic identity = plastic face! I get it.

P.S. Where's Johnny?

I think he's in the bathroom. He took "God's Gift of Beauty" with him, I think.

Edited by - professor on 29 August 2002 2:40:40

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ROTF! MALL HAIR!!!!!!!!

LOL.......That does look a lot like one of the store dummy dolls dressed in underwear in the Fredricks window on Hollywood Blvd.

• JenGill97
    JenGill97

You know that kid does have an evil look on his face.... DEVIL CHILD IN WTS! go figure

Jen

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey steph.

Those images and captions clash so ....clashingly.... its hard to even crack a gag about them. Nothing could be more absurd than the reality.

Wierd.The three women on the front, if I was married to the blonde, Id have the compulsion to bitch slap her every time I looked at her.

Edited by - refiners fire on 29 August 2002 4:8:46

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    its hard to even crack a gag about them. Nothing could be more absurd than the reality.

I have a small confession to make RF. The last picture has been slightly doctored. There was text in the left hand column immediately under the heading. I blanked it out to give the effect when you first turn the mag over - all you see is the pic and the heading.

if I was married to the blonde, Id have the compulsion to bitch slap her every time I looked at her
    Have you been to the elders about this, RF? LOL
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire

Ahhh.

Like all APOSTATES then, you selectively quote the Watchtower material so as to misrepresent it. Typical. Why am I not surprised....This will go in my report back to headquaters for the month. The brothers are feeling a bit spiritually low at the moment ( what with Silent lamb marches on every street corner) and need their confirmed opinions reconfirming so as to rebuild enthusiasm.

• SYN
    SYN

RF: What, the kind of reconfirming best done with a large, blunt object?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Steph

You are too much! ROFLMAO

• Crystal
    Crystal

Hey...Isn't that Eddy Murphy in the green Africian outfit...from the movie Trading Places??

Edited by - Crystal on 29 August 2002 9:28:46

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit