You Da'man [people]!

People get paid good money to do this

• out4good3
    out4good3

waiting with baited breath to hear them

• Simon
    Simon

Way to go Zev!

I can add it to the media page on this site if you want to everyone can listen.

Look forward to hearing them!

• Farkel
    Farkel

The WTS must be poo-pooing in their pants. Technology has defeated their middle-ages control over people! Incriminating tape recorded comments from Brooklyn Legal heard by millions of viewers on Dateline. All of Europe hearing abuse cover-ups on Panorama. Casual news viewers hearing damning evidence on Connie Chung's show. New York Times articles exposing WT lies.

Hell, I've got a copy of the "top secret" Elders meeting from last year in my possession. You know the one: required a "special invitation" and an entrance ticket and you had to be "loyal to the max" to even get invited. I haven't been to a meeting in thirty years and I have my own personal copy on two CDs of the whole damn thing! I know more about that secret crap than your local elder!

Secret Body of Elders letters being published weekly on Kent's site, CO's and DO's revealing what is actually going on. Shit! I think the WTS has absolutely and TOTALLY LOST in the information revolution.

The irony of that is that the whole damn publishing company was founded, built and prospered on providing "information." Now, "information" is destroying them and they have no defense. They will NEVER reclaim the glory days of the 1960's and 1970's again. Never.

Farkel

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Nice Job!

-Rick

• zev
    zev

i need help.

i've never done the tape to computer thing before.

simons given me some idea's, but i haven't figured it all out yet.

i use xp, and i DO NOT HAVE the correct version of roxio ez cd creator 5 that can do exactly what i want it to do with this.

i understand from my conversation with simon, that windows recorder can do this, but i notice i can only record 60 seconds with it?

bummer!

i'm pretty good with 'puters, and next week i am on vacation, so 'll have the time to figure this all out.

y'all got any ideas that can help me?

thanks for all the offers on hosting too. this is great. i'll be in touch

we got to spread the word ya know.

maybe hosting on multiple places isnt so bad, it will spread the bandwidth around some

thanks y'all!

zev/harold

• ugg
    ugg

"very brave"

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Zev, you have email.

• metatron
    metatron

Like da Judge said

"Advertise, Advertise, Advertise!!"