***MISSION ACCOMPLISHED***

by zev 28 Replies latest jw friends

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Good work, Agent. We await your report.

Free

• zev
    zev

when going down the list of possible "congregations" i could go to without being recognized, it was tough!

being in for 40 years has be at a slight disadvantage. but i found one.

i think i named over a dozen to gwen i couldn't go to because of my contact with people over the years.

but, where there is a will, i'll find a way!

nathan, thanks a bunch, i got your mail. i'll be looking into that. i sent you some too.

i'll try to have this stuff available asap.

Edited by - zev on 28 August 2002 10:35:47

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Way to go Zev!. What congo can you say?

Touche Farkel!

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Hi Zev,
    If you would make a copy of a tape I can give you an address to send it to and I'll transfer it onto computer and even put it up on a site for you. As always, just let me know if you're interested and I'll email you.

Actually, if anyone else has something like this that they would want to post or something let me know and I can do it for you.

Edited by - Jesus Christ on 28 August 2002 11:56:14

• LDH
    LDH

To Zev and Gwen for use during your next covert op.

Lisa

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Zev and Gwen you little devils you!! Fantastic. Can hardly wait to hear the poop.

Hope you both are keeping well and have had a good summer.

Orangefatcat.

• Simon
    Simon

Ha ha ... LDH - that reminds me of something:

Somone on this forum used to have the same hobby - collecting aircraft sick bags (and also sugar sachets from restaurants). In here defence she was only 6 or 7 at the time but I still keep a close eye on her when we are on a plane in case she reverts to her old SAD habbits.

(I'm dead tonight)

• TheStar
    TheStar

Zev,

You Da Man! I can't wait to listen to it.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Zev, you are correct, the Windows recorder only does 60 seconds.

Look for a GREAT program called COOL EDIT 2000 or the higher end COOL EDIT PRO at http://www.syntrillium.com/

You can download a 30 day free trial and use it to do your work. Heck, you may even spend the $69 for the Cool Edit 2000 which will do everything you will ever need!

Can't wait to hear it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit