The Last to be Resurrected :-(

by Lefty 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Thankyou Nads for not addressing the problem that you believe that God is the Almighty but yet cant handle resurecting alot of people at the same time. A JW not addressing a problem??? Go figure!

Dumbass

As in the commercial concerning Dumass, but then thats to high-level for your brain.

Dumbass

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 28 August 2002 5:22:55

• Lefty
    Lefty

You live in your own little world, don't you Drunk. Have you forgotten what it was like being sober?

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

This is elementary math, infinity is simply so long that a couple hundred years won't even matter to anyone who is living forever. So possibly the resurection will actually be done by having the people reborn into a new body as a baby and growing up again, kind of like the way Jesus did it when he came to the earth. How about those apples?

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

That's sure a strange interpretation you have there. Revelation 20:5, 6 shows that those who will rule with Christ participate in what you agree is called "the first resurrection." Unless there is a resurrection that follows, it shouldn't be referred to as being the "first" one?

Lefty,

The revelation is a symbolic book and your view is more literal. In symbolic language this resurrection is symbolic of having come to life or justification. In fact this is stressed in this revelation. This does not happen for the nations until after the final test. The holy ones come to life at the time of their resurrection so their justification is first. Yet in this same chapter a few verses earlier we see the nations already in existence so where did they come from. After all the nations of Matt 25 are the sheep of the world so how is it that we see all the sheep of the nations and the holy ones together? I have not missed the point here, the Watchtower has.

Joseph

• freedom96
    freedom96

Lefty-

First of all, I am new to this site, so I have no idea what other people have said or not said. It was simply the first thing that came to my mind.

Secondly, I take major offense at the suggestion that I "go beat my wife." What a sick and pathetic response. I have never done anything to you to suggest that you spout off with some remark like that. I would like to think that most people on this site are a little more mature than that. You sit behind your computer and feel safe that you can make such a remark without having to deal with the consequences of your behavior. I would imagine it is safe to say that there is no way in hell you would say that to my face.

This proves one of two things: 1. You are not the pure witness that you would like people to think you are. True Christians do not speak like you do.

or 2. What I have thought all along, that witnesses are much like everyone else. You have your bad seeds. Witnesses are not pure, not even close.

Me, personally, have met many many people that are more Godly in their ACTIONS, and how they spend their lives, than any witness. Your mouthing off with obvious mean spirited words, is certainly not that of a true Christian.

A real man, Friday, does not go and beat their wife. They treasure her, and treat her like respect, and they will destroy anyone who attempts to interfere and cause harm to her.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Dont worry about Nads Freedom,

He is just trying to get his Bethel Brownie points. Besides, by attacking you its easier for Nads to forget his 34 year (and counting) mistake.

• freedom96
    freedom96

You are absolutely right crazy. Just suprised to see such unwarranted hostility. Have a great day!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

As one who's never been a DUB, it's posts like this that make me shake my head and wonder how the simple gospel of Jesus Christ can get so twisted....

'who's going to be the last to be ressurrected' (as if anyone on this board has the say so about that)

'Adam and Eve will be the very last' (from your mouth to Gods ears)

K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid.....>>> The Sciptures say to Love God and Love One Another - on that hangs all the laws and the prophets.

Edited by - Double Edge on 28 August 2002 17:50:0

• Robdar
    Robdar

Big Tex said:

Main Entry: multiple personality
    Function: noun
    Date: 1901
    : an hysterical neurosis in which the personality becomes dissociated into two or more distinct but complex and socially and behaviorally integrated parts each of which becomes dominant and controls behavior from time to time to the exclusion of the others -- compare SCHIZOPHRENIA, SPLIT PERSONALITY

I'm Friday aka Yadirf aka Lefty

*High fives Big Tex*. You called this one correctly. Those names are not the only ones this woman has used to post here. Her tone is the same in all her different personas/personalites. Some people never change.

Love,

Robyn

• gumby
    gumby

...."Remember, the resurrection could be in progress for centuries before it is completed."

Actually,.....I don't remember. Could you refresh me on this one? A scripture will do.

Double Edge:it's posts like this that make me shake my head and wonder how the simple gospel of Jesus Christ can get so twisted....

Good point. I think it got twisted the same way it got twisted by all those leading up to the third century when it finally was put into a book called the Bible.

Edited by - Gumby on 28 August 2002 17:1:34

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit