The Last to be Resurrected :-(

by Lefty 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

Yes, Lefty, I see your point about the word "all," but I thought your god was supposed to be all powerful or almighty. So he couldn't ressurect everbody at the same time?

BTW, I thought it was clever that you completely ignored my initial question, which was

Where in the Bible does all of this malarkey come from?

At least I referred back to your Bible for my point. You just started to call me names. I really don't want to talk to you about this anymore. You are just here to stir up trouble and are not interested in any serious or even semi-serious discussion.

Tammy

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Ok. The WT teaches that Adam and Eve will not be resurrected. The further teach that Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Moses, etc. will all be resurrected early. The WT says that all those in the MEMORIAL tombs will return. Not all those who are in tombs. Memorial meaning that they exist in God's memory.

Friday leans towards Chuck Russell's view that everyone deserves a second chance (the "ransom for all" idea). Russell had a big heart, and so does Friday.

Me personally, I do believe in resurrection. It happens every morning when I awake.

• Lefty
    Lefty
    Me personally, I do believe in resurrection. It happens every morning when I awake.

How so very true!

• Lefty
    Lefty

Silly UglyDucklyn says:

BTW, I thought it was clever that you completely ignored my initial question, which was
    Where in the Bible does all of this malarkey come from?

At least I referred back to your Bible for my point. You just started to call me names. I really don't want to talk to you about this anymore. You are just here to stir up trouble and are not interested in any serious or even semi-serious discussion.

Tammy

I ask, Is this Silly Ducklyn for real? First, she calls my idea so much "malarkey". Then she has the audacity to say that LEFTY didn't intend to enter into serious dialog about the subject matter that he himself introduced. Awww, shucks, you're just a yankin' my chain aren't you SUD? You big tease, I WILL talk to you anytime I get good and ready to ... you HEAR!

Friday

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Guess who'll be last?

Hmmm, so far I reckon it'd have to be the jws, for sure - I've come across some blind and arrogant hypocrites in my life, but as a whole, they really do 'elevate' it to a profession.

paduan

• onacruse
    onacruse

Lefty (whoever): Who the heck do you think you are? You deride wonderful folks like Tammy....Would Jesus do that?? Go back to Christianity 101.

For you to quote Scripture is like expecting mountain spring water to come out of a cesspool.

Craig (of the disgusted with people like you class)

• Lefty
    Lefty

Easy there Onacruse, E-A-S-Y. Now tell me, what would a nitwit like you know about "Christianity"?

Craig (of the disgusted with people like you class)

Now that really hurt. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Ole Friday

• Lefty
    Lefty

Paduan (aka Bang) says:

Guess who'll be last?

Hmmm, so far I reckon it'd have to be the jws, for sure - I've come across some blind and arrogant hypocrites in my life, but as a whole, they really do 'elevate' it to a profession.

paduan

Well who would be surprised that YOU would say a thing like that, you little varmint. BTW, the JWs have sure got YOU beat when it comes to understanding the Magi/"star" thing we dialoged about recently. You got your boat sunk in that thread, punk. Will you admit it? I doubt it.

Friday

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Nads, you have now been promoted to the position of My New Favoite Dumbass!!!

Congradulations!!!

Let me get this straight, God created the entire Universe in 7 days but he cant resurrect everyone at the same time??? Ohhhhh yeah, God is not good at logistics........he can get the DNA, Bacteria, Atoms, Viruses, Animals, Plants, Chemicals, Rocks, Physics, the Sun, Stars, and the Whole Universe working Just Right but yet he cant get the whole Resurection thing right unless he paces it.......

Also, since youve be a JW since 68, are you still Waiting for 1975???

Dumbass

• Lefty
    Lefty

Nads, you have now been promoted to the position of My New Favoite Dumbass!!! ................Also, since youve be a JW since 68, are you still Waiting for 1975???

Dumbass

Let me get this straight. "Nads" is your "New Favorite Dumbass," but you sign yourself out as "Dumbass". I guess you must want to be like "Nads," eh? Or are you such a dumbass that you didn't know what you did?

I suppose that if I were the "Dumbass" you claim, I would know what "Nads" is supposed to stand for. Can you even explain it, you drunk?

As for the 1975 thing, with me it was only a hope and never an expectation.

Friday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit