at least two types of people on this board

by Omega Man 31 Replies latest jw friends

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

what about this kind of person??

Hello,
    If you are a Time Traveler from Dimension D1263GT10, year 2008 or Dimension D2044GT5, year 2432 and or in possession of the Dimensional Warp Generator wrist watch, the Carbon Copy Replica model #52 4350 series or similar technology I need your help! My entire life and health has been messed with by evil beings! I simply need the safest method of transferring my
    consciousness or returning to my younger self with my current mind/memory. I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can help me, I'd would prefer someone with access to teleportation as well as a variety different types of time travel. I will also need temporal displacement. This is not a joke! I am serious! Please send a separate email to me at: [email protected] if you can help! Thanks

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

two TYPES of persons????

do you really mean CLASSES of persons? Very dub of you.

Cheers, Ozzie

• jack2
    jack2

Yep, two classes here - those of the "anointed" and those of the "other sheep".

• gumby
    gumby

I see at least two types of people posting here. The ones who never beleived in god and who lived a double live throughout their JW lives and the ones who really beleived it to be the truth but eventually came to grips with their doubts and were likely discourged.

My oh my! You really have insight!

What about the ones who did/do believe in God who lived/live double lives? Did you forget those? Or are you saying...".if you really believe in God.....you won't do bad things"?

You have no clue of the various personality's that exist in dubs and x-dubs if you only see two kinds.

You say there are those who never believed in God. How about the ones who did but no longer do?

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

AND THEN THERE IS GUEENIE TYPE / FEMALE and VERY MUCH AN INDEPENDENT Individule...next poster ((((hugs))))

• ballistic
    ballistic

I used to have two personalities, one of each type, but we're both alright now.

• Omega Man
    Omega Man

I guess what I am trying to say is either your beleived in Jehovah and feared displeasing him or you didn't.

If you did not beleive in Jehovah then you would do what ever you desired to do

or

You believe in Jehovah but you started to think is this Jehovah's organization?. Perhaps after many years donating your time you realize you wasted this time and spent this time supporting a Publishing empire.

• larc
    larc

Omega Man, what is your blinking point. All JWs I know believed in JaH. Where went from there is diverse and another matter altogether, so what's you point, brother?

• Omega Man
    Omega Man

Hey Larc

1) kids raised in the truth may have not beleived it to be the truth or belief in a god

2) Jw's raised also adults who came in may have beleived it but saw through it

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

This "two types" sounds like black and white thinking to me.

Trying to pigeon hole everyone into a neat little box????? Sounds dubby to me.

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit