at least two types of people on this board

by Omega Man 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Omega Man
    Omega Man

Hi

I have been reading posts here for awhile. Some are very Intelligent and Though Provoking. I see at least two types of people posting here. The ones who never beleived in god and who lived a double live throughout their JW lives and the ones who really beleived it to be the truth but eventually came to grips with their doubts and were likely discourged.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Omega - nice try. I tried to classify people once on here, but that just adds another group; "those that come here to classify". Obviously, I am in the group "those who classify those who classify group".

And you forgot "the other group" - but you probably don't know what I mean.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

There are two classes of people: those who group people into two classes, and those that don't - I belong to the latter class.

Who are you, Omega Man - YoYoMama, Fred Hall, Dunsscot/Psychhdigg/HildeBingan/Comforter?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Omega Man:

Which type are you?

Expatbrit

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

blah.

I've met only one person on these forums who didn't believe in God for most of their time as a witness. That person says that from their youth, they didn't really believe that god exist.

If you're saying that there is "that guy", and "everybody else" as the two groups on the forum, then you are correct.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

No there are at least 6 types of posters here:

1) Male

2) Female

3) Both/Dont know

4) Angelic (ie SS)

5) Divine (ie Jesus Christ)

6) Hulk-like (ie Comfortor)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Nah, Steph, Mike Musto is yoyomama. I thought you knew?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Don`t forget the group that likes Roast Dub sandwich`s and cold beer....or you could end up on the BBQ..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 28 August 2002 1:49:6

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I knew he was NYT - but YoYo??

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

oops, my bad. I was thinking NYT . Sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit