First Post from me

by ScoobySnax 31 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Thanx Double Edge .....nah I haven't done the Scooby recipe yet.....give me a shout if its any good!.....thanks Karen/Sentinel/ too......although don't be to hard on yourself!!! I didn't say you were nasty horrible etc.. !!?? take care Scott

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Welcome ScoobySnax!!!

It is very nice to see Witnesses have an open mind, so that they are not afraid of talking to former Witnesses.

The Governing Body basically claims that everyone on this Website are Apostate Anti-Christ Liars who worship Satan and will be destroyed at Armageddon.

However, if you read the Threads on this Website, you will soon see that that is not true.

I am not a former Jehovah's Witness, I am a former Watchtower Witness.

I still completely believe in Jehovah God and Jesus Christ, in fact, that is why I am a former Watchtower Witness, because the Bible says you cannot serve two masters (in this case, you cannot serve Jehovah God and the Governing Body).

You said that you believe that the Watchtower Society is The Truth.

I believed that the Watchtower Society was "The Truth" for 18+ years.

Then, I found out, from reading the Bible, that "The Truth" is a title that belongs ONLY to the Lord Jesus Christ:

John 8:32: And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.

John 8:36: Therefore, if the Son sets you free, you are free indeed.

John 14:6: Jesus said to him, I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Notice, Jesus did not say "No one comes to the Father except through My Visible Earthly Organization".

Jesus Christ has set me free from following MEN:

Acts 5:29: But Peter and the Apostles answered, "We must obey God rather than men.

Also, I have nothing but love for the Jehovah's Witnesses, and I truly hope and pray that they will see the REAL TRUTH.

I also hope and pray that, if it comes down to it (and it has several times in the past), that Jehovah's Witnesses will obey God rather than the Watchtower Society if the two conflict with each other.

However, that has NOT been so in numerous cases. For instance the Pedophile Cover-Up is a result of the Elders following orders from Bethel, instead of from God.

The Bible (in Deuteronomy Chapter 22), a Rapist was to be put to death at the testimony of ONLY ONE WITNESS (the VICTIM!), and yet, the Society says you MUST HAVE 2 Eye-Witnesses to the molestation, or it did not happen.

It is so horrible, because the Elders are allowing EVIL PERVERTED MOLESTERS to go FREE throughout the Kingdom Halls ANONYMOUSLY and molest Child after Child, after Child.

Here is a Thread I made that shows how their Pedophile Policy really works (I took this info from the Society's own statements and also from Bill Bowen's Website and Dateline):

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=36778&site=3

Look what Jesus Christ says about stumbling ONE Child:

Matthew 18:5: Whoever receives one such little child in My Name receives Me,
    Matthew 18:6: but whoever causes one of these little children who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him that a huge millstone should be hung around his neck, and that he should be sunk in the depths of the sea.

Bill Bowen says that there are AT LEAST 5,000 Children who have been stumbled by the Governing Body's Pedophile Policies. I would hate to be a Member of the Governing Body on Judgement Day.

I will try to Post more info for you on some of your other Threads soon.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 18 September 2002 3:25:38

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit