First Post from me

by ScoobySnax 31 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Hello..........oh dear.. into the lair of the apostates I tread!......... First things first though you baaaaaad bad people.....I want one of those Icon pics like you've all got......I've just registered and confused already, but that doesn't take much. If this gets through I'll tell you a little about myself, although by the time I've worked out how to respond, you probably would have moved on and forgotten about me anyway. I'm in England and I'm honestly not as dizzy as I sound!! Ha ha Scott

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Welcome!! Love your nick.

Warning!!This site is very addicting!! You will learn to get around it in no time at all.

• Valis
    Valis

Greetings Scooby! Welcome to the board. Most of us don't forget easily so don't worry about that. The map you see below was created by a fellow UKer...it basically shows where the other ex dubs live in relation to you. Also check out this thread to get an idea of how you are not alone and may have some of us very near you indeed.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=28455&site=3&page=1

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Welcome to the board ScoobySnax.

You will find alot of really nice people here.

• Englishman
    Englishman

"Oh to be in England.

No that Aprils there.

And all I ask is a tall ship

And a star to steer her by.

Dirty British coaster with a salt cake smoke stack

Butting through the channel in the mad March days."

Yeah, WHAT?

Englishman.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Welcome ScoobySnax!!!!! Love your name

Some "LOL's" to welcome you!!!!

REASONS WHY SCOOBY DOO WAS A DRUG INFLUENCED CARTOON

Scooby and Shaggy were always being freaked out by ghosts and ghouls, but no one else saw them before Scoob and Shaggy.

Scooby and Shaggy always had the munchies.

Shaggy always thought Scooby was talking and was the only one who could hear him and understand him.

Scooby and Shaggy always fell into the trap that was intended for the monster because they were tripping over themselves and couldn't see where they were going.

They were always deluded and warped by thinking they were dressed up in some costumes and entertained the monster.

Shaggy always said "like" to the extreme, i.e. "like ZOINKS, Scoob, let's get outta here!!" What's a zoink?

Scooby and Shaggy were always the ones in the back of the van. (doing who knows what).

They drove around in the MYSTERY MACHINE, which had that weird trippy design on it's side.

Shaggy and Scooby were always giddy and laughing.

Look at Shaggy; the way he dressed, his goatee, etc., 'nuff said.

What a load of bollocks, stop tainting my childhood memories.

The above sounds like some JW teachings!!!

Scooby Snack Recipe

2 cups flour

2 eggs
    1 cup Quaker dry oatmeal1 tbsp. vanilla
    1/2 cup cocoa1 tbsp. walnut extract
    1/2 cup sugar(optional)1 oz. of finely ground herbal medicine
    1/4 pound (1 stick) butter

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. If there is not enough liquid to mix all ingredients after five minutes of stirring, add a tiny amount of milk to aid in mixing of remaining ingredients. Taste better before cooking and adjust amount of sugar to your liking.

Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on how large you made your cookies. Can be cooked for a shorter time for chewier cookies, or a longer time for drier, crisp cookies.

Edited by - cassiline on 27 August 2002 19:29:16

• Swan
    Swan

t

WELCOME SCOOBYSNAX! t

Edited by - UglyDuckling on 27 August 2002 19:25:12

• siegswife
    siegswife

Hi Scooby Snax! Welcome to exjwland.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Thanx Ruby!!!....... Valis.... are you telling me there's a place called ballistic just near Southapton? I looked in my A-Z and I can't find it. Englishman....run that by me again?!!! Is my Icon there yet?!

• Been there
    Been there

I love that map of England!

We have more in our country then you have in yours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit