First Post from me

by ScoobySnax 31 Replies latest jw friends

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

Valis can you stick me on that map in the upper atlantic ocean area ...say: " FiveShadows (presume dead)" ... :-D

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Scooby,

Hello and Welcome here!

There are lots of United Kingdom posters here, so you should feel right at home.

I am from Manassas, Virginia in the USA.

I always enjoy making new friends. Hope you will take some time and let us know a little more about you and your experiences.

Love and Light,

Sentinel/Karen

• da_luvvin_bruvva
    da_luvvin_bruvva

Hi ScoobySnax

Welcome to da bord!

Da Luvvin Bruvva

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hi ScoobySnax Welcome sit down, stay awhile

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Hello,good evening and welcome.

I'm one of the non and never has been a jw here,there are a few of us on this site.

• Matty
    Matty

I'm the opposite of Trucker, I'm an "always been" and still am a Witness.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome to the Board, ScoobySnax!

No need to feel angy, if you aren't. Personally, what I mostly feel is stupid. Stupid for not investigating the organization under the 10,000x microscope they expected us to use on all other 'false religion' and worldly organizations. The Bible says it's better to focus on the rafter in one's own eye! Once that was done, I was done!

Enjoy your time with us. It's nice you've found your voice.

out

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Welcome

and um to get a picture beside your anme

Find one you like and save it onto your computer

Go into PROFILE (top left corner of the page) and log in

Scroll down until you see PICTURE URL

Click on the link below to upload the picture to the site and

PRESTO you should be imaged

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hi and Welcome Scooby!

Did anyone ever try the Scooby snack recipe on page one of this thread...it lools kind of good.? (just curious...any hungrey)

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

First of all, I welcome you here!

I'm certain it took lots of courage for you to do your first post. It seems to me that everyone has different experiences within the organization. Sounds like you have gotten along with everyone fairly well and that's good. Perhaps you or your family have not had to suffer through any of the shunning or separation due to disassociation from inactivity, or disfellowshipping for a variety of things. The WTBTS is so cultish in their practices.

Many times, things can flow pretty smoothly in our lives until something affects us directly. That is when you really learn all about JW's. Also, just look at all the facts coming to light from the SilentLambs, and other issues concerning JW's that they would try to hide and cover up. If they were god's organization on earth, they would be more honest and open. They would also be known for their LOVE.

Look closely at the threads and posts herein. People are stating facts. Obviously, you are here and that means to me that you are not afraid of these horrid folks out here like me---these awful people who think for themselves and decide they don't wish to be a JW. These people who are being labeled and shunned, rejected, abandoned, all in the name of LOVE. These people who have all been lumped into one basket and called "apostates".

If you stay here you will be enlightened. Then the decision will be yours and yours alone. I know you will make the right choice.

Love and Light,

Sentinel/Karen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit