You may fall asleep,

by Tinkerbell4125 28 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

Tink when I read profiles like yours I think that I just had things easy. Tough road.

• searcher
    searcher

(((((((((((((((((Tinkerbell)))))))))))))))))

searcher.

• LB
    LB

ISP click on the little icon by Tink's name. That will bring up the profile

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Thanks for posting Tink's bio. I didn't know where to look, and thought I was really dumb, since everyone was posting replies. Duh

Gosh Tink.....((((hugs)))) Much of your bio sounds like mine: ie, Domineering, abusive father. Domineering and abusive first husband. Total lack of any help or direction from elders. I got out too. Then my husband killed himself....

But hey, look how far we've come. We're alright you know. Despite all the shunning that we still endure, and the great loss of friends and family, it is the price we have to pay for freedom from the borg. We just have to try hard to replace those people with others who love us unconditionally. Sounds like you have a supportive mate in CCRyder, and you have so much in common.

Take Care.

Sentinel

• ISP
    ISP

Thanks LB.....I was looking in the other forums!

You done the right thing, Tinkerbell. Its been difficult but at least you have sanity in your home. You never know when you will be needed to pick up the pieces with your family that is still in the borg.

ISP

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

lol....Thank ya Valis, I tryed to copy and paste, but it would let me!

LB, I guess it does sound pretty rough, but I'm actually doing okay now. Maybe if someone that's having a hard time reads it, they will know that things can and do get better. =:o)

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Thank ya IPS! =;o)

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Sentinal, why thank-you darlin! You are so kind. And yes, we do have a lot to be grateful and we can find happiness outside the borg. This must be how the slaves must have felt when they rised above it! It is truly a good feeling, isn't it.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through the loss of someone completing suicide in your life. It's a club that no one wants to be in, isn't it! Good to meet'cha and I hope to see ya around the boards again. Feel free to email me if you ever want to! =;o)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Does seem much easier for a fella to leave, eh?

Englishman.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Tink, you must come to the next apostofest in Dallas. There will be a bunch of supporters there to meet you. I for one cant wait.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit