Women. Periods, and how to cope with them .....

by Celtic 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Lisa, I knew it was my fault !!! Guess I had better go back to school and study womens special problems. However, this brings up another question, does any man really understand women. I didnt before menopause and I sure dont afterwards.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

SYN...aaaah yeah, a full body massege is good! Guy's are you listening! lol

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Well has anyone had to cope with a man who is going through MID-LIFE CRISIS?

I am sure that is no picnic either Ha Ha!

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Hi everyone,

I've LMAO reading this thread, and had to say thanks! Anyway, to Shutterbug: No, quite honestly, you may never truly UNDERSTAND a woman if you aren't one. But I can say this, you can learn to RESPECT us by educating yourself. All we ask is you TRY to empathize with the hormonal war going on inside us. As someone already mentioned, it's VERY difficult for us to go through; so any information you can find to attempt to understand us is greatly appreciated.

And I have to say, I've been pretty lucky as far as the men in my life: #1--Charlie, has 5 sisters and a mother so of course was well versed... and #2--Jonathan has a mother who seems to have tried very hard to raise her 3 boys to be aware of women's needs. I'm very grateful, because I can turn into quite the b***h from hell and it drives me crazy because I feel so different from normal! Thanks for the great post about real life.

Becky

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Mark,you got guts I`ll give you that.Like most of the guys,I`ll just put on my hard hat and sit in the fox hole..E-man and Simon,shove over so I can sit down ..LOL...OUTLAW

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

This discussion proves one thing:

Men should not be OB/GYN'S

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

THINK ONCE A MONTH IS BAD????

WAIT TILL SHE GETS TO MENOPAUSE. IT TAKES 10 YEARS TO GET THROUGH SO HOLD ON TO YOUR HAT (OR WHATEVER).

AS OTHERS HAVE SAID...LIVE WITH IT.

TROT

Edited by - Trotafox on 27 August 2002 21:4:28

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Celtic

I know you meant this for men only...but I can't resist...as men know bullocks about these things *ducks*

My suggestion: use a calendar, put a big red X on the days she has it. The following month, watch her behaviour before, during and after. You may notice mood swings, she may be emotional to the point where she is unrealistic. I once remember my sister sobbing because I accidently hit a bird while driving on the freeway...she was suddenly filled with empathy for the bird's family *rolls eyes*.

Another hint: NEVER EVER justify her mood with comments like "have you got your P...?" or "are you expecting your P...?" or "Ohhh, you have your P...?" If you say this, expect death!

Beck

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

To all the men out there.

There are only TWO things a man has to know to get through 'that time'

1. The woman is ALWAYS RIGHT!

2. See 1

Trust me, it works.

"That time" to my long suffering spouse is called MARRIAGE.

I have never, ever, used the "period" excuse for being...ummm bitchy "sensitive". I figure, why limit myself to just a few days a month!

Andee

Edited by - BeautifulGarbage on 27 August 2002 20:34:19

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Bah! Like everything else, chocolate is the great save-all.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit