Ozzie's Weekend Poll #17

by ozziepost 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

oh wait oh wait..I hate this one

THE Society

lol ozzie have we picked any of the ones you listed???? give an exJW a hundred choices and they will pick something NOT on the list

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

a few borg phrases that if I ever was to hear again my head might just start to spin a la the Exorcist:

"we need to have our thinking adjusted" (or, alternatively, "we're going to have our thinking adjusted")

"...fine counsel from the faithful and discreet slave"

"this should motivate us to..."

"how can we show our appreciation?"

"true christians"

"loving provisions"

I could probably come up with a hundred more but I'll stop there...

"There is so much hate towards Jehovah's people, only Satan can be behind it" - posted by FDark on JWZone

• Xena
    Xena

sorry I just can't stop myself this morning...

"it's a conscience matter" AKA if you do it you don't have a...and here is another

"Bible trained conscience"

• blondie
    blondie

So many of mine already chosen, especially "happifying".

1. privilege (s)

2. honest-hearted ones

3. no doubt, doubtless, likely, evidently, clearly, may, might (translation: there is no scripture to back this up but we are the FDS/GS and you will believe)

4. personal decision (translation: if you decide to do this you will be df'd/da'd: salute flag, take blood, vote, etc.)

5. (happy) overcomer(s)

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

13. Evil Slave/ Evil Slave Class

My mother is one of the sweetest people you'll meet. She has been an International Bible Student(AKA Russellite) all her life and still is. The WTS had put the label on these poor people many years ago. When I met Tink her sisters had a "Tea" for her (Souths version of a shower) and when her pioneer sister-in-law heard my mother was going to be there she declined to attend at first but then showed for a few minutes and left. It's real hard for me to think that God is supposed to destroy such a sweet women along with all those sweet little innocent children.

CC

• Liberated
    Liberated

Bible trained, spirit directed.

Libby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

CC,

Perhaps that shows He's not going to, not just yet anyway!

Cheers, Ozzie

• jgnat
    jgnat

13. Accurate Knowlege

Edited to add: Christendom's Churches said as a swear.

Edited by - jgnat on 25 August 2002 13:36:45

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Thanks Ozzie!!

CC

• mommy1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit