Sept KM Scan

by dmouse 45 Replies latest jw friends

• hungarian xjw
    hungarian xjw

Selfcorrection

"4 If you forward inaccurate information "

Then why distribut WTBTS the "life forever" book in september? Contain some changed dogmas

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?
    id=35216&site=3

• berten
    berten

What bothers me is that though they tell their material is
    copyrighted,they don't tell the reason why.They just say that
    copying "is not approved".Not "approved" by who?And Why?
    This is "The Truth" we're talking about WTS! It should be spread
    and told about to as many people as possible! By any means!
    And you copyright it?Does jehover get a percentage of the sales?
    Any of you watchtower apologists know a *good* reason why "The Truth"
    is copyrighted,and not public domain as all spiritual material should be?

• hungarian xjw
    hungarian xjw

Yeah Berten,

... and when pass YHWH the copyrights of truth to WTBTS? Can I look the document?

"freely ye have received, freely give." Mt 10:8 b KJV

• SYN
    SYN

Oh dear. Goodbye, JWZONE!!! There goes all my entertainment!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I think even many JW's in certain circles will see these as desperate efforts to control and censor the means by which JW's communicate and will not have the desired effect especially on those already on the internet who probably have somewhat exposed themselves to arguments from "the other side".

I wonder if the passing on of "false information" and the measure of accountability for the damage it causes applies with equal weight to "God's channel of communication" and all of the damage it has caused by "false information" - false prophecies, false hopes and expectations, bad policies and bad advice.

Path

• somebody
    somebody

"Some have posted the contents of our publications with all the sriptures and references given in full..."

This is real funny considering that I called the WBTS and gave my full name and address to THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE on the phone, with a request that JWs DO NOT come to my door or LEAVE ANY PUBLICATIONS in my door. Less that 2 months later, guess who were at my door with publications? they distribute publications TO THE PUBLIC and leave the full publications with all the scriptures and references in public places such as laundramats too.

They seem to want their "rights" to go door-to-door with their published bull-shit, but leave us NO RIGHTS when we don't want our families poisoned by any of their publications.

The WBTS are just pouting because finally, they have NO CONTROL over people, and that takes the power that they've given themselves completely away from them.

To the WBTS, I sing.....

Neener Neeeeeeeeener Neeeeeeeeeeeeener

peace,

somebody

P.S. Thank you, dmouse!

Edited by - somebody on 23 August 2002 7:12:23

• blondie
    blondie

I think the FDS should take a good look at their own household, Bethel. The biggest sources of information are Bethelites. How many have heard the CO or DO, now or in the past give out info that was questionable. How many know of someone who had a Bethel "connection" and could hardly wait to tell you something you could never read in a WTS publication? They need to shut their own barn door.

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

it seems they see in this network a strong competitor. rotfl or better lmao.

(see the last sentence of 5)

Simon, how dare you hosting this site hehe? pay attention that the channel from heaven does not switch off you the power from the e-plant.

have they already cut off your chat?

never mind

cette cafe est tres chaud pour les hommes dans leur tour d ivoire

• scumrat
    scumrat

POOR WATCHTOWER , LOOKS LIKE YOUR LOSING INFORMATION CONTROL.

WHY NOT THREATEN WITH DIS-FELLOWSHIPMENT IF THEY LOOK AT ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOUR OFFICIAL SITE !!

YOUR LOSING YOUR GRIP !!! HA HA HA

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

How I wish George Orwell was alive today, little did he know that it wouldn't be governments fulfilling his prophetic vision, it would be crackpot religious cults like the Watchtower!!! BIG MOTHER HAS SPOKEN!!!

" There is so much hate towards Jehovah's people, only Satan can be behind it" - posted on JWZone by FDark

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit