Name Your Funniest Experience Out In Service

by Dismembered 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I grew up in the country in Tennessee. I grew up on a small farm. I was going to the door with the Traveling Overseer. He had moved down from the big city of New York. We were at this farm house and no one was home. I was bored out of my mind! On the way back to the car, I told him I could call the bulls and cows that were on top of this big hill and they would come to me. He said, *oh really*. I don't know what in the world posessed me to do this, but I yelled out...*SAAAAAAAAAA COOOOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOOOOO! All of a sudden over 50 cows and bulls started to stampede down this hill toward us! It was a trip seeing all these cows running wide open down this hill! I thought this city boy was going to crap his pants! At the time it wasn't very funny, I don't think he was a very happy camper, but looking back I get a snicker out of it!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Yeah those tenement blgds. have more doors, then you can shake a stick at. Gotta be careful you just never know where the next one's going.

Wow Tinkerbell that sounds scary!

Edited by - Dismembered on 26 August 2002 8:19:47

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Actually Dis, it was really funny, everybody just died laughing, but I guess, it was just one of those things, that you just had to be there! I'm sure I had to be bored out of my head! I was always bored out of my mind anyway!!! =;o)

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

p.s. Minimus, that is too funny!!! lol =;o)

• Dismembered
  • rocky220
    rocky220

It took a while, but I finally remembered, the sister I was with was wearing a bright green dress, and we were working the countryside in Puerto Rico, well out of nowhere, out came this horse that somehow escaped his enclosure, and man, that horse took one look at the sister's green dress and he chased us down the road, sister screaming bloody murder! Me, I was running and laughing my @$$ off! At least it cut the service short! The horse tried to eat the sister's green dress.....LMAO!rocky220

• jimbob
    jimbob

Well......this didn't happen to me (although I wish it did). My friend and and another brother went to this door and this woman came to the door.....BUCK NAKED! Of course, what did this brother do.........he proceeded to go through with his presentation, and after he was done she invited them in to talk more. Well, of course they couldn't do that and excused themselves. DAMN, how come everybody else gets the good doors???

Edited by - jimbob on 18 October 2002 15:49:9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit