Deleting A Poster Akin To DF'ing?

by Englishman 98 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

This reminds me of the movie "Groundhog Day".....where everyday is exactly the same as the last one and therefore totally predictable :)

E-man....slide me a yard down, I'm thirsty.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Loves Dubs:

Here y' go!

Hmm, not working too well.

Edited by - Englishman on 22 August 2002 16:18:26

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

HS:

""Attacking me does not strengthen your arguments, which are muddled and contradictory to say the least, and now a matter of public record. ""

You seem to have a very strong attachment to wanting to be right, so much so you are willing to falsely misrepresent my views. Fine.

For your benefit, I will reiterate: I have never heard Simon say "if you dont like it leave, its my board.". Got it? Can you go back and see where I posted this statement? Good.

For your benefit, once more: my analogy applied to persons who do hide behind this mantra instead of addressing the real issue. Can you find this statement in the public record? Can you find your original question that prompted my reply? Good!

In the Spirit of what Simon has asked, I will not carry on this thread, so here is your chance to really twist my words any way you want to! Sweet!

Edited by - thichi on 22 August 2002 17:56:56

Edited by - thichi on 22 August 2002 18:40:9

• ISP
    ISP

That kitty is cute.

ISP

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    You seem have a very strong attachment to wanting to be right, so much so you are willing to falsely misrepresent my views. Fine.

I am glad that you finally managed to get that straight, and very pleased that you are happy with the arrangement....lol

Best - HS

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Dear HS:

Haaa! Now you are taking the high road to make me look bad! Damn, you are good!. Hehe.

Hey, I am sorry if I offended you. If it was you instead of Fred (or anyone who I felt deserved another chance), I would be "fervently" your advocate for reinstatement here too.

The truth be told, I have always enjoyed your comments and apologize if I have offended you. You have my respect.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ThiChi,

No offense taken at all. I am quite sure that even the most bitter typographical enemies ( which I hope that we are not ) on this Board, would be the best of face-to-face companions.

I look forward to toasting life with you one day with some 25 year old scotch and listening to you play the guitar that is your thumbnail.

My very best to you and yours - HS

• ISP
    ISP

There's a happy ending.....I think!

ISP

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Happy ending? Good Scotch, music.......I think I am in love...........

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol....you scoundrel

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit