WT Attacks Being 'Easygoing' October,1,02 WT

by ISP 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• minimus
    minimus

ISP...Foreigners can be easygoing....it's like voting. When the article says you can vote, it doesn't apply in this country.,......always a double standard

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Most people would, y'know, report a pedophile to the police!

LOL

paduan

• AGuest
    AGuest

"Funny" thing about that verse (Prov. 1:32)... and may you all have peace!

Its Hebrew rendition is: "For the turning away of the simple will slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them."

The HEBREW word that is "simple" is p@thiy (or pethiy) and actually means simplicity, naivete, foolish, OPEN-MINDED. What does that mean? In THIS case... it means CHILDLIKE! And such ones, the "leaders" of the WTBTS... turn away the childlike and teach their followers to do the same... due to their closed-mindedness, thinking of themselves as wise, and trusting in themselves that they, alone, are "righteous". Yet, my Lord is recorded to have said, "UNLESS you turn around and become as young children...you will by NO means enter into the kingdom of God." For it is the FOOLISH things of the world... the "pure in heart"... upon which my Father and my Lord pour out their spirit.

In contrast, the leaders of the WTBTS... and, unfortunately, their followers... are a people who don't even allow their children to be children, dressing them in little suits and ties, and putting bookbags in their hands as soon as they can stand on their own, making them sit still for long hours, listening to the "long speeches" and prayers made "for a pretense"... of the scribes and Pharisees.

Also, the HEBREW word that the WTBTS has mis-translated/transliterated to read "easygoingness" is shalvah... and means "quietness, ease, PROSPERITY." Is there anything WRONG with being quiet? No, for we are to "live quietly". What about ease? No, for my Lord exhorted us not to "be anxious over anything." And what about prosperity? True, one cannot slave for two masters, but in replying to those who were rich and thought it perhaps impossible to enter into the kingdom, my Lord said that ANYTHING is possible... with God. So, what is the point?

The verse is warning that those who turn away the childlike will reap there own demise as a result, and the sly prosperity of those who gain their "riches" quietly... underhandedly... through "devouring widows houses" and designating "unrighteous riches" (money that should be given to GOD, by means of helping widows and orphans, the hungry, the homeless, etc.) as "corban" (that which must be given to the temple, or in this case, "the worldwide preaching/bible education work), will destroy them.

How do these bring about their own demise and destroy themselves? As my Lord said, "I do not judge you; out of your own mouth/heart... you judge... yourselves."

The "Law" is clear, dear ones: "You must love JAH with your whole soul, your whole heart, your whole mind and your whole strength... and you must LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR... as you love... YOURSELF." Taking family inheritances, then, in order to amass real estate holding, while such family may have immediate or future needs... as well as an obligation to love others with such "mammon", is in violation of this command. It renders such monies as "corban," which rendering my Lord himself condemned.

Those, therefore, who would be chagrined at being turned away because they are simple folk and not "haughty and self-righteous", should themselves examine whether they turn such ones away. And those who do not wish to be fleeced, should examine themselves as to whether they are in fact fleecing others... or condoning such. For with the same judgment that THEY judge... they will BE judged.

I, myself, SJ, have spoken to you the true intention of this verse, just as I have heard it from my Lord, the Son of God and His Christ, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the One who is TRUE Wisdom (Proverbs 8:4-11), by means of holy spirit.

Again, I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

So turning away the childlike slays them ?

Where do you get your rendition?

paduan

• AGuest
    AGuest

"Where do you get your rendition?"

Try reading it in the original Hebrew. That might help.

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

But where ? Do you read Hebrew ?

• apostate
    apostate

Jesus encouraged his followers to be like children.

What a mess!

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

When I first saw this article, I thought " How much more complacent could a person be, than to abdicate their resposibility of thoughtful investigation. JW's don't need to bother to find out the truth of a matter, just let WBTS do it for them ". What a load of bogus propaganda!....btw..does anyone remember a C.O., D.O. named Angelo Manera. He'd go balistic over the parting phrase " take it easy ".

• tdogg
    tdogg

Is "easygoingness" really a word? I had to smile at that one. It must be a synonym for "lackidasicalness".

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

Maybe they were referring to single sisters that wander about outside assemblys during the talks!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit