WT Attacks Being 'Easygoing' October,1,02 WT

by ISP 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ballistic
    ballistic

Perhaps the society in their abundant wisdom have decided the huge proportion of their members suffering from various mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety caused by mental conflict, guilt, feelings of worthlessness and stress are "taking it too easy" and need a kick up the back-side.

• Gopher
    Gopher

SaintSatan,

Exactly right! Which, of course, is why the WT Society does the exact opposite!

Their emulation of the Pharisees (who disdained Jesus) is stunning. More work, you're not doing enough! But we love you (wink, wink), you amha'arets (people of the ground).

Gopher

• ISP
    ISP

Yep...Ballistic...or the hours are down....not enough urgency....

ISP

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

The easygoingness of the stupid becomes a problem to them - check out jwism ladder climbing techniques.

paduan

• dsgal
    dsgal

I have always been an easygoing person,so therefore,according to them,I am lazy,stupid and foolish.GOD FORGIVE ME,I KNOW NOT WHAT I DO !

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Uhhh???

The WTS chooses to use the word "easygoing" in that text whereas other versions read differently, then they condemn the act of of being easygoing!!

What type of circular reasoning is that from the WTS!!

Thought-control is in evidence here.

BTW the NIV uses the word 'Complacency"

Cheers, Ozzie

• ISP
    ISP
    *** w95 2/15 23 Dominican Republic-Still Open to Discovery *** Today, is populated by people of many races and colors, whose ancestors immigrated here. Even so, they seem to have many of the fine traits of the Taino, being basically a friendly and easygoing people. This, coupled with a sincere belief in God and respect for the Bible, has made the preaching and teaching work of Jehovahs Witnesses remarkably successful in this land.

Oh no.......we have been new-lighted!

ISP

Edited by - ISP on 21 August 2002 21:42:51

• ISP
    ISP
    *** w86 11/1 14 How I Conquered My Driving Ambition *** For 28 years I served as an elder in the Wairoa Congregation of Jehovahs Witnesses. Wairoa is a town of only 5,000 inhabitants, with a rural population of some 7,000 more. They are predominantly Maori, and like all Polynesian peoples, they are friendly, easygoing, and generous. This spirit was reflected in our congregation, which grew to over 90 active publishers of the good news.

Oops more........

ISP

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Whether it's easygoing or complacent doesn't really matter - but doing it when your a fool seems to - someone in these bible studies they arrange needs to explain these scriptures back to them - they shouldn't be so complacent - makes them look foolish.

paduan

Edited by - a paduan on 21 August 2002 22:29:30

• glitter
    glitter

"Most People would probably feel that it is a compliment to be thought of as an easygoing person"

Most people are going to be killed at Armageddon, so it must be true!

Most people would, y'know, report a pedophile to the police!

Grrrr!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit