Most unhypocritical religion which one?

by haujobbz 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

Well, if asking this question, why limit it to just those that "follow the Bible"? Why follow any supposedly "holy" book?

Secular Humanism:

Objectives
    - To promote education, understanding and development of the principles of Humanism;
    - To defend and promote policies and practices consistent with these principles;
    - To provide opportunities for Humanist service, study and socializing;
    - To lend assistance to other organizations when their objectives coincide with ours;
    - To offer and provide members and non-members with meaningful, dignified ceremonies, free of supernatural implications, at significant times such as marriage and death.

I am not involved with Humanism, but they do have a website: http://www.humanists.net/

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

The religion with the least hypocrites ... atheist

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Most unhypocritical religion which one?

Mine. You don't have any teachings to follow, so you can't be hypocritical about my teachings. You just send me your money. All of it.

I detest hypocrites and didn't want to start a religion that will encourage them. Better to a broke believer who's not a hypocrite, than a rich believer who's a hypocrite.

So send me all your money and deeds to all your property and I will send you a nice, xeroxed copy of your membership certificate and you will never have to worry about being a hypocrite again. Surely, that's more precious to you than money!

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 22 August 2002 2:18:49

• professor
    professor

Religion is a snare and a racket.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit