worst JW introductions

by sleepy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Wren
    Wren

"We're here with our two nickel Bible aids" was a favorite with JWs that hated long presentations.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

A friend and I were working with two sisters, switching partners throughout the morning. The two girls wanted to work together (so they could talk about us) which left us two guys to trudge to the doors.

We were joking about alternate ways of offering the magazines. We were laughing together and I said "Why don't we just cut the chit-chat and say--" [at this point the householder whips open the door] "--Watchtower and Awake, fifty cents!"

She didn't buy them. Go figure.

Hmmm

• Englishman
    Englishman

Guten Morgan mein liebling!

Ich haber der "Vaktarnet und Wakey wakey" mit ze Biblen. Und armageddon donner und blitzen, von dedder und ze doornail und becomen ein Witnesses mit mein. Ein neighbours blasten ein Jehovah dakka dakka dakka mit ze Focker und ze blitzkreig. Vo ist der happy folk? Mit ze Biblen study baptizen und 6 months or Auf Wiedersehn Baby!

Hemann Bustenholder.

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

Hello my name is ????? and this is ???????? were jeh!!!!!! slammmmmmmmmmm.

Hi were offering these bible based !!!!!!!!!! !!!!k">F@>k o@f!!!!!!!!!.slammmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LB
    LB

I wasn't good at the door, but if I practiced I was worse.

Good grief, what horrible memories. I hated the door. I enjoyed some of the car groups, but the doors sucked. Usually I'd try to be friendly and ask local info stuff like "seen any elk". I sucked.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

"Hi my name is Bridget and this is Sister Pioneer, and we are talking to your neighbors about a life saving message."

<puke>

• ballistic
    ballistic

I thought I was original being a pioneer and all that but I still cringe now.

The question "are you Jehovah's Witnesses?" was always replied to by a big, loud sister in our congregation with the statement, "WE HAVE THAT PRIVILAGE". The door still closed but I guess she felt better for it.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hi we were in your neighborhood w/ these magazines, (W&A) you don't want them do you?

Edited by - Dismembered on 21 August 2002 19:32:9

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

lol @ dismembered

• LB
    LB

Actually dismembered's intro was close to a buddy's of mine. He would go to the door and said "we have magazines, they're free".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit