A piece of me reaching out...

by Mimilly 27 Replies latest watchtower medical

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Salem, I do care about you, and I'm glad you're reaching out. I know with what you've been through, you are tougher than 99% of the people here. But please don't think you have to stay around here, just to be bigger than the problems with this board. It can be a very unhealthy place for the healthiest person. I'm not, btw, trying to run you off either , I really believe that it can be very difficult (almost impossible) to moderate our time here, and moderate our feelings about the things posted here.

((((Salem))))

• Prisca
    Prisca

(((((((((((salem))))))))))

Healing hugs and positive vibes are being sent your way. We care about you.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

(((((((((((Mimilly/salem)))))))))))

i'm sorry you are feeling so awful.
    i'm so glad you fought the urge and reached out!

i too found this place a little overwhelming
    at the end of last week, so as much as i'm totally addicted to it,
    i stayed away this weekend just for my own sanity.

phew...

i wish i had some words to magically help you feel better,
    please know my thoughts are with you...
    and once again, HOORAY for you for both resisting the urge
    and being brave enough to reach out.

SPAZ

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((((Salem)))))))))

please know that a lot of people here care.

Please let us know how you are feeling, you're reaching out, we are reaching back and we need to hear from you.

Hugs,

j2bf

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Mimally.......it's a full moon...everyone is going nuts. I haven't been able to sleep in over a week.

Please take care, and know you are worth something.........My dreams every night are how to kill myself and make it look like an accident.

We are all in this together.........people would miss us.......

Please e-mail me if you want to talk.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Salem Mimilly email on the way

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

mim, please write me when you feel up to it. i cut and burned my body for 6 years. i haven't since i was about 16 now. but i'd like to talk to you about this sometime. i've never found anyone else who did this for the reasons i did. i know many who did it for attention, and showed off their marks, etc. as a cry for help. noone ever knew that i did this tho, i didn't even start wearing clothing that showed skin until a few years ago. was very ashamed and embarassed. please write.

mim, i wrote this when i was much younger than i am now.. it has a lot to do with the whole cutting thing.. might want to give it a read. i really do know exactly what you feel. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=16862&site=3

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Salem:
    ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
    That's a blind man's pathetic attempt at ASCII art and warm wishes, or since you mensioned the heat was getting under your skin should I say cool wishes? Please hang in there. The boogglies, as Bobsgirl calls them, will pass. If you need, my e-mail is open, feel free to write, vent, or just type a word or two. As you say, you are reaching out, and we are here for you.
    (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

• ugg
    ugg

if only you knew how much we all cared about you....please remember this,,,,am sending you

hugs,,,love,,,,understanding,,,empathy,,,,friendship,,,,and lots and lots and lots of ice......

• Gopher
    Gopher

Mimilly,

You know I care and am always here to listen!! The heat will be off soon, literally and hopefully figuratively too. Just believe and know that there is light at the end of your tunnel!

Goph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit