Nitpickin' Moaners

by invisible 41 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

That's patient-doctor confidential, buddy.

Expatbrit

• LB
    LB

so is she hot?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Nope. She's a middle-aged stocky Eastern European. Not hot at all. To me anyway.

What? You think I'm gonna choose a doctor that gives me a boner during the exam? No way!

Expatbrit

• dubla
    dubla

lb-

i understand what youre saying, and i agree with you 100%. i have no problem with jan talking bad about our governments policies....i dont agree with all of our policies, so why should he, or anyone else for that matter? what i do have a problem with, is jan lumping all americans into one group, and saying that none of us give a shit about any life on this planet save american lives. that was the statement that let me know his true feelings about americans as people, not a government. the rest of that thread is really meaningless.....there are two sides to every debate about the u.s. government, and theres nothing wrong with having either point of view, whether i agree with you or not.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 20 August 2002 10:11:25

• LB
    LB

An attack on the US here on this website is just done to stir things up and nothing more. While I don't worship at the altar of JanH I do respect his opinions especially in regards to the blood issue and watchtower. Maybe he is just practising being a thorn in our sides so he can better be a thorn in theirs?

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I don't believe Jan introduced the topic of anti-Americanism into this thread anyway.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    One thing I've noticed about Jan is that he doesn't seem to care that speaking poorly of america, isn't well received by americans. We bad mouth our government all the time, but when an "outsider" does it not once will it set well

LB,

Thank God an American has finally said what needed to be said about this. I have spent numerous hours in the past trying to convince the Norwegian contingent over at Kent's site, as well as here, that they are shooting themselves in the foot every time they slag of a posters country of origin.

It's so ludicrous! Common sense should tell them that once a persons religion is gone, their country of birth becomes a lot more important to them. Kent still puts up anti - USA stuff, which is one of the reasons that the site has so few takers IMHO.

Englishman.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

America has the hottest chicks in the world. And less hairy armpits than Norwegian chicks.

There, I said it. Call me a bigot, damn you.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    America has the hottest chicks in the world.

Absolutely. Nothing comes close to KFC.

Englishman, who's never had carnal knowledge of silicon implants.

• LB
    LB

I understand norweenie women also have no boobies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit