by invisible 41 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Jan, I know some words you can use....

LB, right on!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Jan,

I think your statement is a bit strong when you say MASS slaughter of civilians. Innocent people are killed in every war. There is friendly fire in EVERY war. There are conflicting details about the incident you make such strong comments about.

Whose fault was it?

The problem is one where many times fighting warlords give false information to the US to ensure their competition is wiped out. There is also the problem where feuding Afghan factions use civilians of enemy towns as human shields more and more. (Read Blackhawk Down!) Or did the American flying personnel panic at what was simply celebratory weapon firing and return fire?

Who knows? You don't. I don't.

The biggest enemy of the Afghan people is ... the Afghan people.

Edited by - megadude on 19 August 2002 17:47:50

• LB
    LB

One thing I've noticed about Jan is that he doesn't seem to care that speaking poorly of america, isn't well received by americans. We bad mouth our government all the time, but when an "outsider" does it not once will it set well.

I recall the threads that are being discussed here. Jan posted some things about America slaughtering innocents and then a thread was started about Norway killing whales. Sort of a dual pissing contest which continues today.

The funny thing is none of us can really do a damn thing about any of this. Jan can jump on the bandwagon in Norway and fight for the rights of whales. I can jump on an anti war platform here and scream all night long. Things will continue on as our leaders want them to continue. The illusion of freedom is just that, an illusion and none of us are going to make much of a difference.

So continue pissing into the wind boys. It won't change a thing. Point those fingers, maybe that will make a difference.

• ISP
    ISP

I wasn't aware of any great attacks against You Know or janH....to the extent that we should be warned about it!

ISP

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

LB,

I always piss downwind. Towards JWs whenever possible.

• ISP
    ISP

I try to pee at home.......or if in public....use a toilet in a pub or somewhere else......

ISP

• LB
    LB

Speaking of pissing I had to go have my annual physical today. I see a female doctor because I'd rather have a woman handling the boys than a man. Even with rubber gloves on, their hands are so much softer. That doesn't make me homophobic does it? That's another thread.

I drank a gallon of water before I went there because I know I'm going to be forced to piss on demand. So there I am in front of the toliet with cup in one hand. I release the rubber bands so I'll flow freely and quickly and what happens? Not a darn thing. I'm standing there with tool in hand like some perv yet nothing is happening.

Had to turn on the faucet to stimulate the action yet even then it wasn't satisfying.

Of course when I drive away I had to stop at the first gas station because I couldn't hold it any longer.

Oh and that prostate exam, well, maybe next time.

• ISP
    ISP

Lb....what does she do? Is it like a 10,000 mile service?

ISP

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    . I see a female doctor because I'd rather have a woman handling the boys than a man.

Aha! I knew I wasn't the only one who thinks like that! I much prefer a woman doctor.

And mine doesn't wear rubber gloves either. Costs extra, but it's worth it.....

Expatbrit

• LB
    LB

How much extra and have you seen her medical degree???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit