IF THE ELDERS WENT AFTER YOU ,WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• jack2
    jack2

Trying to out-run people can sometimes be fun.

• apostate
    apostate

They where after me for checking out apostate web sites. I coted them Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers. http://www.un.org/rights/50/decla.htm

All 168 member countries of the UN accepted the Human Rights and designed they laws to honor it. I also told them that if they dissfellowship me for that I will write a letter showing that they are abusers of the Human Rights and that they faulty policies like baning organ transplants and many years later quietly removing the ban caused many deaths and tremendous sufferings. I told them I will email this letter to millions of people around the world every day using spamming software.

They called me in for a judicial hearing a week later. They were super nice with me. They told me: Brother Apostate, the society does not forbid me from reading apostate literature, they only discourage it because of the possible spiritual harm I may suffer reading apostate lies.

Than I reminded tham about the wich hunt they put one of my friends trough just a couple of years earlier for reading apostacy. They did not say a thing and the meeting was over.

• minimus
    minimus

APOSTATE, I love the Human Rights angle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit