IF THE ELDERS WENT AFTER YOU ,WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

I'll let you know soon. My wife, three sons, and I left this weekend and have no plans of returning. Sent letters to elders and "friends". The friends have called, but no elders - oops spoke too soon - bookstudy elder is calling - gotta love caller id - better go. Will write more about us soon...

The BadJerry

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Since I am in no way affiliated with their little bOrganization, if they "came after" me it would require them to engage in stalking behaviors, trespass on my private property or some other illegal activity. Either way, I would file charges.

• JT
    JT

can you say filing LAWSUIT

IN SO MANY CASES were the word lawsuit is mentioned the Service Dept has instructed the elders to back down

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

last i heard...they were after me.......of apostacy....and i'm chilling in texas going to a few concerts..~FS

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'ld tell em to fffffarkel off, with lots of spit in between the f's. (Since he's is a god i can use his name in vain, can't i?)

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 19 August 2002 14:23:0

• Mary
    Mary

I've always been a big believer in getting even with people who piss me off LOL!!!

If the elders came after me and DF'd me for some imagined slight, the first thing I'd do is to put ads in dirty magazines like "Married man, seeking kinky sexual encounters with anyone who stands upright. Will pay handsomely to have two men handcuff me to the bed and have their way with me. I will scream as loud as you like, but don't stop as I secretly love it!" I'd then give their home phone number or even better, give them the number to the local Kingdom Hall and ask them to call Tuesdays or Thursdays between 7:30pm - 9:00pm. :-)

Or, even worse, I'd put a "Happy Birthday" greeting of some other elder in the local newspaper and sign it by one of the elders that had DF'd me................

Oh ya........don't even get me started.................

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

[Slowly tip-toes away from Mary with a nervous grin]

• Mum
    Mum

They have been after me. This was about 20-21 years ago. I was polite. I evaded answering questions I did not want to answer. My minor child was still exposed to JW indoctrination. I went to meetings in order to see her and so that my ex would think I was still "interested in the truth." I did what I felt I had to do at the time.

If they were after me now, I would keep a recording device loaded at all times, get down every filthy word they said. I would not meet with them without independent witnesses and/or an attorney. If they kept harassing me, I would file charges. I would tell them that there is nothing regarding me that is any of their business. If they wouldn't go away, I would call the police.

• freedomhouse3
    freedomhouse3

I would start cross-examining them on their distorted history (segregation, Hitler, & ect.). Then I would pronounce them GUILTY of lying and DISFELLOWSHIP Them from MY life until THEY repented. I will eventually do this for real but that will be another story.

Edited by - freedomhouse3 on 19 August 2002 15:22:31

• Lieu
    Lieu

Personally, I would first spray the "brothers" with my can of 10% pepper mace... (seasoning)

while they are blind and misguided by the darkness I would use a brand new three cell Maglight to strike their foreheads and limbs because I know JWs are into "new lights"..and I wholeheartedly want to help them "see the light"... (tenderizing)

then I would give their bodies to OUTLAW to put in his freezer as he fires up the BBQ grill.

I firmly believe that we should properly season and tenderize before having people for dinner.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit