WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE LATEST NEW LIGHT?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

My prediction: That the GB will soon need no longer be "anointed."

• minimus
    minimus

onacruse, i agree

• LB
    LB

Oh I'm sure blood will be a new light. They didn't leave that out of the new worship book for any other reason.

I think they will keep the DFing. Effective tool for keeping people quiet. Well it's effective until the JW's start peeking around the internet.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Yes, I think that the new light this time might be from a two-way bulb.....consisting of the ban on blood transfusions and the GB being made up of non-anointed brothers (of course, no new light EVER will include sisters gaining any power or respect in the organization).

Additionally, I think that most JWs will simply roll over and accept this new light without a whimper and will deny that anything was ever any different.

• blondie
    blondie

I think the new light will be that all the properties in Brooklyn will be sold and all the operations there will be moved to Wallkill and Patterson. Reason: simplification.

Or, the Awake will only be published once a month.

Doctrinally.........

Well, if we can take in hemoglobin-based products which are made from "stored" blood, JWs may be able to store their own blood for possible emergencies down the road.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Since the lite gets brighter and brighter and Jehovah always reveals his confidential matters to his servants, what new light will we next learn?

We already know. The hardliners have taken over. It worked for Joe Rutherford and they think it will work for them today. Look for more contrrol, and then look for more control. They know no other way. The GB is a pathetic group actually, and I would pity them if they weren't so culpable in deaths and family-wrecking.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (the loss of them) is ALL the WT Printing Corporation understands. When they see or perceive the loss of those, then "Jehovah" will "provide" the new light. He always does. "Jehovah" doesn't like the WTS to lose money. He never did.

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

so Farkel, you don't think anything new will happen until the money runs out...then what?

• In_between_days
    In_between_days

Oh I'm sure blood will be a new light

Do you guys really think so???!! I really cant see this happening at all!! I mean, would'nt all the rank and file just be outraged, I know I would be. I don't know, I guess it's just really hard to wrap my head around such a huge change that could have saved the lives of so many. If this happened, just about every JW would leave. Or would they?

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

: so Farkel, you don't think anything new will happen until the money runs out...then what?

One can't have a cult without any money.

Farkel

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

New Light: Child abuse victims will no longer require 2 witnesses to the event before they will be heard and their case taken seriously.

The elders will no longer try and keep abuse cases quiet for fear of reproach on Jehovah's name, the authorities will be notified immediately and THIS will become an authorised request from the GB to all elders in all congregations - if this isn't already in place it soon will be.

Beck

edited to add: I think the money is already starting to run out since the publisher numbers are diminishing - cult needs lots of ants to make lots of money.

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 18 August 2002 22:19:17

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit