WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE LATEST NEW LIGHT?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Since the lite gets brighter and brighter and Jehovah always reveals his confidential matters to his servants, what new light will we next learn?

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

That donating and taking blood transfusions will no longer be deemed a Dfing offence. It will be a matter of conscience. In other words - their new light will prove that a whole lotta people died for nothing.

Mimilly

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Uh...how about the Devil and demons created a time warp when they got thrown down to earth, which gives them more years to rule the planet before the big A day comes along. LOL!

Or perhaps they will ban knee length dresses for sisters as being too provocative and sexually tempting, making every woman wear ankle length dresses. After all, you know the sexually repressed dubs only get worse and worse and pretty soon PG rated movies will be considered too hot to see. Any naked flesh will cause the elders to subcum to temptation. haha

Skipper

• Mulan
    Mulan

Interesting question. I think eventually they will allow celebrating of birthdays. Lots of them do it now anyway.

I can see them eventually throwing out disfellowshipping too. They will have to realize it isn't working. Duh!

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Ah Skipper... yer still trying to recover after your day in 'service' - the Untheocratic Ministry

Mimilly

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE LATEST NEW LIGHT?

We'll probably only see it for a split sec. then it will be all over.

plum

• patio34
    patio34

This is how I foresee it: The New Light will lead to the JWs becoming more and more mainstream. And there may be some splinter groups who break off wanting the older, more cruel way. The majority will heave a sigh of relief at The New Light.

Preaching will be relegated to the background more and more because of its utter uselessness.

Eventually theyll be just another vapid and bland group.

Or theyll just dissolve completely except for the old diehards.

• seawolf
    seawolf

not sure. seems like they pretty much break the rules whenever they want anyway.....

yeah birthdays, disfellowshipping, blood.....all depends on when they get the new batteries for their exclusive new light flashlights.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Yep Mimilly,

Now I'm afraid I will have an episode tonight of dub dreams again. LOL! It has been so long since I brought back those memories that it is sure to have after effects.

If I find myself getting turned on by a PG-13 movie, I know who to blame. hahaha

Skipper

• Jesika
    Jesika

To be honest I don't think the religion itself will cease to exist, but I hope at least the policy on abuse will be the new light. I hope it will change and children will be protected if their parents choose that way of life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit