Double Dog Dare: My Bio

by onacruse 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hi Onacruse,

You know, it's one thing to read someone else's post, where they've poured their heart and soul out into words, but to post your very own story is something else indeed. Congratulations! It is kind of a turning point to be willing to open up to personal experiences. You have plenty of friends here. We all learn from our mistakes and we keep on going. We are survivors! (I'm 56 and still learning)

Human beings are all pretty much the same. We are vulnerable when we open up our heart and soul. In doing so, we show that we are willing to love and be loved. When we fall down, we get right back up again. Former JW's have had it so much worse than the general run of people in the world.

I'm certain you have many interesting tales to tell and I look forward to more of your posts.

Karen

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<sigh> wow Craig, nice to hear your past and especially that you are healing now.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Swan
    Swan

WOW!

Onacruise, you have hinted at some of this in chat, but I didn't realize what an E-ticket your life has been like! I've been on a similar rollercoaster and will tell all of you about it someday.

I read through stories like yours and wonder how we ever survived. I think we are all smarter, more resiliant, and more tenacious than the WTBTS ever imagined we were.

Good post!

Tammy

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Craig:

You are an honorable man my friend!!!! My hat is off to you!

Something for you:

This came from an episode of "The West Wing"- who knows where they got it.... There's my disclaimer k?

"This guy is walking down the street when he falls in a hole. The walls are so steep he can't get out. A doctor passes by, and the guy shouts up, "Hey, you, can you help me out?" The doctor writes a prescription, throws it down in the hole and moves on."

"Then a priest comes along, and the guy shouts up, 'Father, I'm down in this hole! Can you help me out?' The priest writes a prayer, throws it down in the hole and moves on."

"Then a friend walks by. 'Hey, Joe, it's me! Can you help me out?' And the friend jumps in the hole. Our guy says, 'Are you nuts? Now we're both down here!'"

"The friend says, 'Yeah, but I've been down here before- and I know the way out'"

Craig- having suffered one time (still feeling it in many ways) from PTS crap, I'm jumping in there with you. There are many others around who have more similar experience with regard to the JW stuff and they'll be down soon. It'll get crowded sometimes but there is always someone there.

Hugs at ya!!!!!!!!

xenawarrior<------------------------------*thwacks Ona in the head because I can*

• Farkel
    Farkel

Prisca,

: There's something about your presence here that has a good vibe

I talked with Craig about four months ago. Nothing vibrated. Really. That's not really bad or good, its just that I didn't notice any "vibrations" that "vibed."

Farkel
    Anti-Trite-Cliche' Class

• onacruse
    onacruse

Farkel: I sympathize with your dementia! I too was talking with myself some four months ago.

Since I posted to this board only 1.5 months ago, and don't know you from Adam, I can only assume that God Himself gave you a premonition of my arrival!

<<Hereby christening D*f*k as a "newly anointed" one>>

Flames on!!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Farkel,

Out of all the bars and gin-joints and posts on this thread, you had to pick out mine to comment on.

I'm touched

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Prisca

If you stopped flirting with him, he might stop stalking you

Stay outta my pond!LOL

Beck

• onacruse
    onacruse

HEY!!!! This thread is about me, not D*Farkel.

I'm gettin jealous.

• Prisca
    Prisca

BECK!!!!!

I thought you were after Larc, you can't have all the fishies in the pond!

((((onacruise)))) I love you too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit