I'd like to introduce myself.......

by DJ 41 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB
    I have a request for you all, if you find the time I would be very grateful for prayers for my parents to be freed from this stinkin' cult and to find the love of Christ as I did in Matt 11:28.

A prayer that many here repeat often. Welcome and it is nice to meet a fine survivor.

Edited by - LB on 18 August 2002 17:33:16

• seawolf
    seawolf

That was a sad story but glad you and your husband are well now oh, and welcome to the board.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Welcome DJ!

You've been through a lot, like many of us. I hope that this place can be a source of encouragement for you.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

DJ,

Thanks for sharing with us a part of your life. I know that you have helped people: you've helped me!

I enjoy talking with you on chat. You are a giving person and very sweet lady. Hope the very best for you!

(((((Donna)))))

YoursChelbie

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 18 August 2002 18:38:46

• ugg
    ugg

you will like it here....thoughts are with you....hang in there....

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

DJ,

Greetings. Wonderful story! Glad your husband is doing so well.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Hello DJ,

You said your husband was fabulous. I am glad to hear that. I am glad he is recovering too.

I am fabulous, but in a fashionista kinda way. welcome to the board. If you ever

need any fashion tips or hollywood info..Just as for me--Mike Musto

Edited by - mikemusto on 18 August 2002 19:11:48

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hi, DJ. Like your story. Like most of us, it has its hard parts and its lovely parts. I am sure you are enjoying every minute with your children and your husband.

I am so curious...how did you force your way back in to your parent's life with love? You may have some great insight that could be used by others here.

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

DJ

I have a request for you all, if you find the time I would be very grateful for prayers for my parents to be freed from this stinkin' cult and to find the love of Christ as I did in Matt 11:28.

Sure will! Powerful story and thanks for sharing! It brought tears to my eyes. God Bless you!

~Bugs

• blondie
    blondie

What a brave and loving woman you are, DJ!

I was impressed by what you said here though.

A year ago, my father was diagnosed with 2 brain tumors. I forced my way back into their lives, they were very angry at first. Now they put up with me because I only offer them love. I love my parents and siblings and will always show them love because to me, they are simply misguided and miserable as I once was.

Did you try once and it worked? You'll have to tell me how you did it....I know, pray.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit