Most JW women are adulterers

by Faraon 55 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

lol@scully.

Perhaps they should have just hung a bell on the end of the choke piece. she could be waiting for a bull to come her way.

peace,

somebody

• Scully
    Scully

Gwen, honey....

See all those letters around the pic?? That poor thang is SURROUNDED by BULL.

Love, Scully

edited to add:

LMAOOOOO@zev:
    Maybe Jehovah needs leather and leashes to get him in that frame of mind....

Edited by - Scully on 18 August 2002 18:23:57

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Joseph,

I do not know what apologists have been telling you, but nowhere does it say that that this is an word for word quote and and answer to a letter written to him by the Corinthians.

Faraon,

Then you should be more careful. Here is the reference to it:

1 Cor. 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

And here is what some apologists are saying taken from Matthew Henries Commentary:

INTRODUCTION TO 1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 8

The apostle, in this chapter, answers another case proposed to him by some of the Corinthians, about eating those things that had been sacrificed to idols.

I. He hints at the occasion of this case, and gives a caution against too high an esteem of their knowledge, #1Co 8:1-3. end of quote.

And so it went all the way to the end of 1 Corinthians.

If you did not know this, then you cannot grasp the context of this letter some of which I have already demonstrated. Joseph

• Mary
    Mary

Questions:

1. Who is the head of the woman? Whoever she's lookin' at in the mirror.
    2. Was the woman created for the congregation or the man? Geeze, I'd hafta say both as they both like coming down on her like a ton of bricks
    3. Would it be adultery for a woman to have sex with the man's boss, or his boss's boss? Not if he was Mel Gibson
    4. Would it be spiritual fornication to bypass the man for an organization? Committing any type of fornication with 12 men in diapers with drool dripping down their faces makes one shudder at even the thought.

Questions:

1. Does this mean that if the man no longer believes in WT doctrine, she still would have to be subject to him, or to the WT?You got three guesses on that one, and the first two don't count.
    2. Is the WT subject to Christ? Of course not......according to doctrine, the Christ is subject to the WT

"....The man was created with a greater measure of the qualities and strength required to provide such leadership ....."

Ya okay; I'll remind my sister of that next time she has to hide her purse including any cash and credit cards under her pillow from her useless drunken pig of a husband, otherwise he'll spend the mortgage money buying lottery tickets and beer, beer beer!!!

Good points you made though..........can we see you in the back after the meeting to talk to you about your attitute?

• somebody
    somebody

LOL@Mary

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL @ Joseph. Just plain sad.

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Jehover's woman has dish pan hands. It figures.

• Navigator
    Navigator

I can certainly identify with the difficulties of keeping a marriage together when only one of the partners is a JW. It is especially dicey when the children are young as some elders feel that they have the right to set their standards for hair length, dress, behavior, etc.. I found it necessary on more than one occassion to remind the elders that Jehovah placed me as the head of the family and they should "butt out". Initially, they prepared my wife to expect a divorce and even encouraged it when they realized I wasn't going to join. We skated pretty close to divorce from time to time as she was a pioneer and insisted on raising the children as JWs. I was in the Air Force at the time and spent a lot of time on the road. The kids were afraid to go to my church because they knew that I might not be around to protect them from retaliation from their mother and their older siblings. Somehow we kept it together as we loved each other very much. The kids are all out of the Borg now except for my youngest son. He can't leave because he is married to a JW whom he loves very much. He has little contact with his 5 siblings and it is tearing him apart.

• Faraon
    Faraon

Joseph wrote:

Then you should be more careful. Here is the reference to it: 1 Cor. 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

Faraon writes:

In 1Corintians Paul is answering the question whether or not it is illicit to touch a woman, and it is about chapter 7, not chapter 11. His answer makes no sense in the light of Genesis command to grow and multiply. It also does not make sense in light of your original response:

"This is not a truth. It is a Corinthian doctrine quoted word for word from the letter they sent to Paul which he then refuted like this:"

If this is a word for word quote from 11 Corinthians, then tell me why is Paul talking, if it is not, where exactly do the quotes from the Corinthians are, and which is Paul talking.

Joseph wrote:

And here is what some apologists are saying taken from Matthew Henries Commentary:

INTRODUCTION TO 1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 8

The apostle, in this chapter, answers another case proposed to him by some of the Corinthians, about eating those things that had been sacrificed to idols.

I. He hints at the occasion of this case, and gives a caution against too high an esteem of their knowledge, #1Co 8:1-3. end of quote.

And so it went all the way to the end of 1 Corinthians.

If you did not know this, then you cannot grasp the context of this letter some of which I have already demonstrated.Joseph

Faraon writes:

First of all, what you are saying is about chapter eight. My quotes were from Chapter 11 (Bankruptcy for women? J )

Second, you signal an end of a quote after #1Co 8:1-3. Are you, or some apologists saying that it went all the way to the end of 1 Corinthians? This is not clear.

Third, Apologists apologize for and try to find explanations to contradictions of the bible. Was your god in need of people to explain what was written? This is why I do not believe in this book. Too full of contradictions, sex and violence.

S orry about size of last paragraph. Cannot return size to normal.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Faraon writes:

First of all, what you are saying is about chapter eight. My quotes were from Chapter 11 (Bankruptcy for women)

Faraon,

Chapter 8 is not the end of Paul's rebuttal to them by any means. You asked me for proof and I provided it even as I provided it for chapter 11. Here is another example in chapter 11:

18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. 19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

Paul knew what they were doing in detail as if someone was reading their letter to him. He knew details that could not be learned otherwise. But it is chapter 15 where this source of information really matters. Their views on what happens at the resurrection were so outrageous that Paul spent considerable time correcting it. He even accused some for not having knowledge of God.

34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame. 35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

Their letter was the source for all this and we see that he continued using it in chapter 15. There are more examples but this is enough to make the point. Paul supported women in the faith as shown even as our Lord did. And Paul appointed men like Timothy and Barnabas to appoint Elders that were not contaminated with such philosophy. That was the very reason for it in the first place.

Joseph

Edited by - JosephMalik on 19 August 2002 0:2:37

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit