Is there anything that could make you go back?

by sleepy 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Bhagavad
    Bhagavad

White man religion plenty heap of lies. Only good Organized Religion is DEAD Organized Religion.

• mommy1
    mommy1

No, It took me years to recover from that hell. I would never put my kids through that. I love my freedom to much.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

lobotomy

brain transplant

senility

just plain old losing my mind

and even then I think it would have to take my stomach too cause it would be tied in knots

and my hands which would be all nervous and clammy

might as well take my feet too cause they would be movin so fast to get the rest of me outta there

guess they could have what's left after I'm dead - might be the only way some of them want anything to do with me anyways

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

NOTHING AT ALL WOULD EVER MAKE ME GO BACK.

• Valis
    Valis

only if I did something really bad and was reincarnated as one, but then again if that happened, the dubbies would still be wrong..*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ISP
    ISP

The only realistic thing for the WTS would be to become mainstream and lose all its baggage....but what would be the point then?

I wouldn't go back.

ISP

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I had to come back after I thought of this one, I may go back only if I could be the leader of the pack (cult) and treat them the way they have treated me and all my friends here.

Let me tell them what to do, when to do, and how to do.

No Not really, then I would be putting myself in the same category as those sick losers.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

If one day I decided that authoritarianism and mindless, collective fanaticism are good things, yeah sure I'd go back...

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Is there anything that could make you go back?

Realistically? No.

Why? They would have to start telling the truth and since that's impossible, it's all moot.

Farkel

• Elsewhere

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit