Did you know I am a "horrible person"?

by Mulan 24 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

But you're the cutest and nicest horrible person I know.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well if the Witnesses are the gold standard for goodness, then I'm thrilled that I too am horrible!

• Flip
    Flip
    ...how HORRIBLE all people who stop going to meetings are. They are just horrible apostates.

Mulan, perhaps your niece's soon to be ex-husband didn't actually mean 'horrible', rather ... any Jehovah's Witnesses standing up and trying to truthfully expose the WTBTS for what it really is, are revolting.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have to say that I wasn't really fishing for compliments. I thought the whole thing was hilarious. We all laughed about it.

But............I sure enjoy the accolades. Keep them coming!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Mulan! You're great! You're wonderful! How's that?

• Makena1
    Makena1

Mulan - so the "truth" is finally out. Word apparently has gotten out about our get togethers with you and Mr. D - the Satanic rituals, seances and orgies. LOL

Seriously, let Sabine and I add our kudo's to the rest. You folks are the best. And, we are better and healthier people from getting to know you. Your extended families loss is all of our gain.

Love,

Mak and Sabine

• Princess
    Princess

Lilacs got it right on. He will never take the blame for anything.

They have to keep telling themselves how horrible we are because they can see that we are doing well without them. On the very rare occasion that I run into a dub who will talk to me, I always make a point of telling them how very fabulous our lives are and we are so happy Love it!

Rachel

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hi Mulan,

They're just mad at you because you don't have to go to anymore meetings. And they do!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Wow! Even Mrs Ozzie was touched by this one! She actually posted again.

Mulan,

Although you're being brave, I'm sure it hurt just that teeny little bit, didn't it?

Still, it's nice to know there are some who still see good in us.

Cheers, Ozzie

• mevirginia
    mevirginia

HORRIBLE? I'll make sure I stay away from you then. I know gossip is the most reliable resource for information

Especially when it's about other people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit