Did you know I am a "horrible person"?

by Mulan 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Dear Mulan,

Thanks for letting us know that you are a horrible person. I will know from now on not to have anything whatsoever to do with you.

PS Wanna swap Xmas cards again this year?

Prisca, Terribly-Forgetful Class

• blondie
    blondie

You're one of my favorite posters. My grandmother always said "consider the source" and "adversity weeds out your true friends."

JWs may call each other "friends" but it is what they do in the end that counts.

I'm sure many miss your loving presence, but are cowards and love themselves more.

• ugg
    ugg

oh god,,,i don't think this is funny at all....it is just plain horrible....makes me sick....hang in there

mulan and family....

• Mulan
    Mulan

I told Mom about the "horrible person" thing last night, and she was visibly upset. She said the elders in her congregation (which is our old one) think we are wonderful people. Hmmmmm. I wonder.

It is interesting that there is only one elder, of the original ones, from when we were there, that still goes to that congregation, or that is still an elder. I think we are old news there.

Ozzie, I was so touched that Mrs. Ozzie posted on this. Give her a hug for me. Can't wait to meet you guys.

Prisca, YES! I have you on my list!!

Edited by - mulan on 16 August 2002 11:5:20

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Mulan ((((HUGS))))

If you are a horrible person, wouldn't you know it.

There are all types of people among the JDubs. I used to hear that JW's were so very different than the "worldly" churchs, because everyone was treated equally and with true agape love. Yuk, Puke!!

JW's are every bit as bad, and even worse--because they engage in the shunning and labeling of fellow members. What is there left for Jah to do? They seem to control everything and everyone. They do the judging and the disfellowshipping, and they consider the organization above reproof.

And this is Christian Love? This is God's true earthly organization? (feeling nauseated again...)

Those that really see the borg for it's false teachings will not shun and will not label you. They will love you because you are a good, sweet, decent creature of God. I think we will begin to see more and more JDubs leave the borg in the months and years to come. As we all know, it is a slow process and a painful process, because there is such a "price to pay".

You are fortunate to have your "friends", who are friends no matter what!

Love and Light,

Sentinel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit