New poster "apple" slipped through th...

by seven006 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

t

WELCOME Apple! t

• Solace
    Solace

Welcome!!

• flower
    flower

Welcome Apple! :)

PSSSTT dave, your sense of humor still turns me on...hehehe

Edited by - flower on 15 August 2002 21:47:29

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

A WARM WELCOME TO THE BOARD FOR ALL THE NEWBIES!

ENJOY YOUR STAY, YOU'LL FIND IT IS A WILD RIDE AROUND HERE.

YOU WILL MAKE FRIENDS, MAKE ENEMIES, AND LEARN MUCH ABOUT THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO AVOID YOUKNOW, YADIRF, AND COMFORTER. THEY ARE SOCIOPATHIC ARROGANT WATCHTOWER APOLOGISTS AND SELF PROFESSED JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES WHO WILL LIE TO YOU AT EVERY POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY.

IF YOU NEED PROOF OF THIS ALLEGATION, SIMPLY ASK THE MAJORITY OF THE BOARD AND EVIDENCE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU.

HAPPY TRAILS

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 15 August 2002 22:17:25

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    If it is a joke, please don't joke with me. I am a very sensitive and serious person

LOL

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Hey you big Dip,

Since your clearing your besmirched conscience of dark remorse, I will do the same.

The other day I hastily slammed a zinger of a post at you and the entire board. In affect saying every gull dern one of you should get real and leave jwcom..cyberspace et al. Slamming your friend Farkel and all Norwegian's in one fell swoop.

Well I was a particularly big ASS WIPE for doing so. (Simon i can cuss at myself, no?)\ maybe ahh shite.

Anyway, I should have been reamed a new one for being a prick.

I read the thread about 'bad associations'.....sinister and evil are not strong enough words to describe the horror's this putrid religion is responsible for.

We just did not know how right those 'householder's' who vented their hatred at us were, eh? They knew more than we gave them credit for!

Your hangdog, hangnail, hungover, asswipe of a friend.

Danny

• apple829
    apple829

Hi All

Thought I'd arrive fashionably late for the party! Thanks (I think) Dave for the "cordial" welcome. My story is as follows:

I was born the daughter of sharecroppers...oh, wait a minute, that's from the book I just finished. My mother joined the dubs when I was about six years old ('76-'77). I quit going when i turned 15 or 16...the old memory is not what it used to be. Basically, I told my mom that I didn't like being a jw and I was old enough and mature enough to make that decision. After two weeks of the silent treatment, she agreed and here I am! (I may start a thread later and bore you with all the details then)

I have been lurking since Dateline and have come to know and love some of you. I am especially fond of that Farkel person's witty retorts and Gopher has been really nice. Since I am allergic to pet dander and dust mites, I will not reply to Fredhall, YouKnow, comforter, and Yadirf--is he still here?

Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Sherryl

PS Simon is smart and courageous for starting this board

Edited to suck up to Simon

Edited by - apple829 on 16 August 2002 9:15:57

• dmouse
    dmouse

Greetings apple. :)

This has got to be one of the busiest boards in the world!

Keeping up with everything has got to be a full time job, no wonder newbies slip through the net.

I must read only about 20% of the threads, not because I don't value them but I simply don't have the time!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Welcome Apple

• seven006
    seven006

Danny,

I had read your post in the thread in question. Since we are friends and the thread was a heated one I did not respond because I think you might be bigger than I am and you might be able to kick my little butt. Half way through that thread I sat myself down and said "golly gee wiz Dave, what in the gosh darn world are you trying to accomplish here". I felt bad that I got involved in the first place. I then got several e-mails from a few friends and a couple of people who I think are going to become good friends telling me what I was trying to point out was known and realized by a lot more people that I figured.

It's always great to have others give me a different perspective and help me realize things are not always as I might see them.

I know the people who I was having a problem with are friends of yours. That fact also made me do a little more thinking. You are a heck of a guy and I thought if your saw something good in them then maybe I should take some time, try to look at it all in a different perspective and give them some more time for me to see what you see in them.

I do not plan on getting involved in anymore little wars like that. As it was pointed out to me, people on this board are more aware of what is going on and what some people do than I gave them credit for.

It was just another lesson learned in my book. My thoughts about you have not changed. We are still buds and I'm going to be a little less quick at the draw from now on. No one likes to see their friends being picked on. The Norwegians and Farkel are all big boys. They don't need me trying to defend them, they do a great job at that on their own.

Take care Danny

Apple,

<<<Edited to suck up to Simon>>>

It's refreshing to see someone come right out and admit that. You also have a good sense of humor for a southern chick. Sorry if I brought you more attention than you planned on, I was bored yesterday, I do stuff like that when I'm bored.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit