So...anyone play 'America's Army'?

by Xander 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• Lieu
    Lieu

You guys do the airbourne stuff yet?....oh, the white light and leg breakage!!!

The targeted audience, of course, are teenagers...but, it seems that all the TA's think they are playing Doom...."teamwork" isnt in the vocab yet.

Fun game and free.

• Xander
    Xander

how often can you get on a public server that has guys who want to work as a team

Quite a bit, really. I almost always have to really take an 'in charge' attitude, though. Shouting in-game repeatedly, votekicking teammates who don't listen, etc. After 5 or 10 minutes after joining a server I've usually got the team in shape.

It helps, I think, that I'm playing at 1 to 2 in the morning, so most of the uber-munchkins (pre-teens) are asleep.

You guys do the airbourne stuff yet?....

The training drop I did the very first time. Must be special. The 'live drop', on the other hand....

oh, the white light and leg breakage

Yes, they do make a very satisfying ~C~R~U~N~C~H~ sound when the chute collapses, don't they?

• tdogg
    tdogg

We will have to play a game together.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I'm finally online (yeah it was a gamma problem) and beside the horrible pings and constantly full servers I'm having fun. In one awesome match I threw a grenade from a second story window, skipped it across the ground, through a doorway and blew up two enemy at once. Satisfaction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit