Guilt by association.

by seven006 39 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Dave,

How low can these mother-lovin' 'hovahs stoop???!!! This really sucks hard-boiled eggs. For crud sakes, where will the shunning stop?

Seriously though, it's interesting to see how the 'hovahs are listening to their "mother" in Brooklyn. Take advantage of college and expand the shunning issue to family members who aren't even 'hovahs! Good golly gee, this stuff makes me wanna excrete, via bowel movement, brick shaped feces.

Fortunately, my 'hovah relatives know that I think the WTS is a bunch of stinkin' diaper load, but don't seem to care. They still talk to me and visit.

TR

Edited by - TR on 15 August 2002 19:6:55

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

LINDA LOU has always been labeled BAD ASOC. IT is just that I keep running out of ideas -- HELP ME !!!

• seven006
    seven006

TR,

I'm shocked the voices in your head even talk to you!

I don't mind not talking to my brother, he's a bit of a jerk. He just doesn't need to take it out on my dad. If he didn't weight 2 75 pounds and bench press close to 500 lb. Id go kick the poop out of him. The guy's a monster in a JC Penny suit, white socks and arms the size of my upper legs.

Whatta ya do?

Queenie,

I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Dave

• thewiz
    thewiz

ha, you said, intercourse. correcta-munda sir.

you also said $%^&*%^

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Dave, not for a minute do I believe the gol durned Watchtower will fall. But, for me, it is the idea that these penal restrictive old flatulent emitting members of the Governing Body will be squirming and itching at thier anal inflammed posterior quadrents, while trying to dance around at their continuing disinformation being emitted to all.

May their swelled bladders emit yellowish fluid into their undergarments as they try to figure out what to do next.

Lew W

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

What a revolting set of cir[bodily-fluid]stances!

Maybe dear old dad could have a heart-to-heart talk with the lovely niece. Maybe if he presents the stark facts to her without all the WT scripture-twisting mumbo-jumbo she'll snap out of it and make her own decision.

I will never cease to be amazed at how easily people will subjugate their own intelligence and decency to group think.

Hmmm

• seven006
    seven006

The wiz,
    It's all in the interpretation. I was actually saying very nice things. Trust me!

Red,
    You have a filthy mouth! We should hook up for a drink sometime, that is if we can decide which side of the rive to meet on.

Tim,

My mom ad dad got a divorce when I was 5 years old. He has had to put up with the JW bullstuff ever since. I think as much as he would like to tell my niece what life is truly about he knows what will happen if he does. Even though he is depressed and pissed about this all he will probably wait to see if she learns to think for herself. She is 20 years old and I haven't seen her since she was 2 years old. I actually have 28 nieces and nephews. I only see two of them.

The JW's are a wonderful religion for families, just ask them.

Dave

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

LOL, Dave, why decide? There's always Jantzen Beach.

But, make it coffee, I rarely drink.

Lew W

• wasasister
    wasasister

Well, that certainly smacks of bovine deffication! I agree that any religion encouraging this sort of break up of family relationships should be Deity Condemned to Hades.

The culpable party in this seems to be the matriarch, who is behaving like a female dog, but she is probably too old to be anything different. Now, your brother, the rectal orafice, needs talking too and no one should care how massive his upper arms.

Personally, I think the entire copulating religion is about to get excretion-canned.

By the way...how you doing, you aging flatulance?

Kisses (I was going to say something about inter-oral contact here, but I was afraid Simon would chastise me.)

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

on and on it goes; i have been reading lots and talking a little to wife, but get the blank stares and worried look.
    How can facts hurt one's faith?
    Truth can only reinforce it, if it is indeed based in truth.
    Trouble is that they have taught all of us to question our own ability to discern and think, and now of course, study the scriptures /words used.
    Is it any wonder that we are nuts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit