Guilt by association.

by seven006 39 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Not to worry, Dave. While what the Watchtower is pulling and having their rank & file do is reprehensible, soon, the fecal material is coming within direct contact of the rotary oscillator and they will be reaping their just rewards (actually read, consequences)

Lew W

• Farkel
    Farkel

:I'm happy for her in that the JW's have been given new light by god showing that the bible says it's OK to go to college now

*#()@#$9@#^&*)(_)%$@@$%^&*() those %^@#(*((*(%#$@#$# and may they get a $@!#$#@#$)(* shoved up their @#(*(*#@#$@. where the sun doesn't shine. I say (*&@#$@#@ them. $#@@#%$56(*#@ them all.

Farkel

• apple829
    apple829

Dave,

Strawberry jelly????????????

Sherryl

• seven006
    seven006

Red,

As much as I would love to see the Watchtower Organization have their magazines used as a rectal suppository I don't think they will be going away real soon. Ignorant people need ignorant ideas to cling to. As long as there are ignorant people running around the earth religions and philosophies that use the ignorance of others to manipulate and excrete such bull biscuits will continue to exist.

When leaders build a following based on lies and then tell their followers that others will try and say what they originally told them are lies, and the followers still believe the original lie, you are pretty much wrenched. When you try and show them that they have been lied to, and they expect you to do so, it turns the truth into an automatic lie and the original lie into a more definite truth. It is a catch 22 perpetual lie that keeps looking like a fulfilled prophecy. Accepting the first lie is the hook, trying to explain the real truth and expose the original lie is what sets the hook. It's really quite brilliant in a warped sense if you want to look at it that way. As we have all seen, it definitely works. The murder of several million Jews, Cambodians, and non Christian early European cultures are proof of the effectiveness of that technique.

The beauty of dealing with the bungled and beguiled of the world is once they believe something and have devoted their life to that belief it is too psychological devastating for them to view any kind of factual reality. They have accepted an alternative way of thinking thus reinventing a new reality in their minds. The reality as rational and open minded people experience is no longer acceptable to them.

Controlling a persons reality is the key to controlling the person. No matter how much evidence you put in front of them, in their own warped reality it simply does not and cannot exist.

That is a very hard thing to rectal-fly, especially if the one who is living the alternat reality does not recognize anything that needs to be corrected.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Fark,

You misspelled @#(*(*#@#$@. Its @#(**(*#@#$@. There are two # # in the middle of it.

You are such a *@&@%$%#& moron!

Sherryl,

I was wondering if someone was going to see that. It shows you are paying attention. You get a cookie.

Dave

• apple829
    apple829

Dave

Keep your lower cranial region up! It'll get better.

BTW, I looooooooove cookies!

Sherryl

• seven006
    seven006

Sherryl,

You love cookies? How interesting. Personally I don't eat sweets, I'm more of a salt person. Since your a chick (or a guy with a very weird name) you are supposed to love cookies, it's some kind of law of nature or something.

I'll bet you even love chocolate don't you. Iv read the Men are from Mars women are from Vegas book. We like salt, potato chips, pretzels, cheez-its, anchovies and other salty thing like that. Women like candy, cake, foo foo drinks with umbrellas on them and chocolate.

Holy shoot, Did I just hijacked my own thread?

This is what I get for being pissed off and bored all at the same time.

I need a drink, where in the hell...o is Fark when I need him?

Dave

PS: B, quit reading my posts and get back to work!

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

Holy bat wings Dave! That sucks royal! Cheese n rice!

On the one hand the JW's are allowing colledge, on the other they are cracking down on bad people who didn't go to colledge back when they should have cuz they said it was bad!

Those mother butters! Rotten friut nut twitts!

I aint doin so good with this cussin thing either. But that really does urinate me off a bit too!

Its the ultimate power and control game and those 11 GB ers are winning so far.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Dave,

One thing all this friggin' side steppin' of cuss words does is make other people smile at your post - while still understanding what the HE double hockey sticks (I liked that one) you're rantin' about.

We do understand. My nephew will no longer talk to us, and he used to be over here a lot, as my husband is his only uncle & his own dad is a straight-laced elder. He was a twerpy kid, but my husband enjoyed kickin' around with him. *sigh* - no more though. Oh, the kid's going to college too. His older brother wasn't allowed this sexual act freedom, however.

Illigitimate sons......all of the ruling class! Ignorant donkeys.....most of the followers.

Just doesn't flow as well, ya know?

waiting

• seven006
    seven006

waiting,

<<<Illigitimate sons......all of the ruling class! Ignorant donkeys.....most of the followers.
    Just doesn't flow as well, ya know?>>>

No poop!

Dave,

It's a little early to start hitting the bottle isn't it. I hung out with you for five days this summer and I didn't hear you cuss once. Don't start now, your not real good at it. But you did do that thing with that person that alerted the whole entire Canadian mounted police force. I'm still cracking up about that.

Take care and go hug a gosh darn tree!

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit