Watchtower: You Are Getting What You Deserve

by Farkel 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Farkel
    Farkel

Watchtower Pukes:

I find it humerous that YOU, who have successfully put out "information" to folks for 123 years that after those 123 years, other folks are putting out "information" about YOU. In your OWN words. In print, even. That crap that you print in the zillions of copies, even. And give or sell it to the PUBLIC, too!

Fair is fair, and its's time for YOU to get screwed. Gawd knows you've screwed uncounted others all to your own glory. You are LIARS. The pidgeons have come home to roost and you cannot do a thing about it. I'm only one of many voices and even though I shout a lot, there are THOUSANDS MORE JUST LIKE ME.

Humans crave for the truth. You deny your victims that. Humans scream for justice. You deny them that, too. You live and exist for your own Glory and nothing else. You have reaped what you have sowed and you will face your "harvest" because of what you have sowed. You have sowed hate and lies and hurt and injustice and more lies and guilt for decades and you will face the results of your "fine works" that you frequently glorify yourselves with, while ignoring what you've REALLY sowed. In short, you will reap your own whirlwind. And it is coming like a tornado, my ex-"Brothers".

I spit on you and laugh at your impotence and your arrogance. You're not as tough as you think.

There's MORE grief coming your way. I know. Reap your whirlwind, Pharisees!

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 15 August 2002 0:44:38

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

I take it that you won't be at the Thursday night meeting?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I spit on you and laugh at your impotence and your arrogance. You're not as tough as you think.

There's MORE grief coming your way. I know. Reap your whirlwind, Pharisees!

Amen brother Farkel.

Contrary to popular belief among Jehovah's Witnesses, the Watchtower Society is NOT above the law, and their horrendous, corrupt practices are now being brought to the surface for the general public to see.

Whether it be Dateline NBC, BBC Panorama, The Sunday New York Times, or CNN Primetime Connie Chung Tonight, the message is being heard by MILLIONS.

ROAR ON SILENTLAMBS!

The Watchtower Society has many transgressions to pay for.

Their punishment is long overdue.

• Farkel
    Farkel

deddaisy,

: take it that you won't be at the Thursday night meeting?

Yes, I will be there, but I will be there with a view towards moderation. And I will say what needs to be said at that meeting, but I will do it all in moderation. And if they don't like it, then they are braindead. Some are, you know.

This is all Bible-Based(tm).

Farkel
    "Only in Moderation" Class

Edited by - Farkel on 15 August 2002 1:9:20

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

"Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly indeed appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men's bones and of every sort of uncleanness. In that way you also, outwardly indeed, appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness." -- Matt. 23:27, 28.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Big Tex-

That Scripture applies to the Watchtower Society SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well.

It is ironic they condemn other religions for the very same practices they commit.

Memo to GB:

YOU CALLED FOR DECADES TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE, AND NOW YOU FEAR THAT WHICH YOU ASKED FOR...

THE TRUTH IS BEING MADE KNOWN.

AND YOU DO NOT LIKE THE CONSEQUENCES.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I don't think they have gotten anywhere near what they deserve. This is just the start. Dateline and Panarama were great and now, Connie Chung too?

The only ones that can ignore all this are hardcore brainwashed little dubbies. Anyone with a heart can see through the lies of J.R. Brown and all the Watchtower doublespeak.

I can just imagine the emergency meeting of the Governing Body tonight trying to think of what article to relase to counteract all this. But, I know they are squirming back there and well they deserve too. I hope they suffer many sleepless nights as they try to configure damage control. I would also imagine we will be seeing more and more news organizations jumping on this.

Next? Although I doubt it will happen, but what about a Congressional Investigation of religions hiding crimes? Now that, I would just love to see. I might even pay a little extra taxes just to support it.

Squirm Watchtower, squirm

Lew W

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

This is only the beginning DakotaRed.

The public has to be aware of a problem before there are large-scale investigations into the issue.

The Catholics now are being FORCED to address the issue, even reaching the once impregnable chambers of the Holy Pontiff and his Cardinals.

Just today the Archbishop for Chicago held a special session addressing the sexual promiscuity issues. The damage done to the reputation of priests may be irreparable. Ask any person in the general public about Catholic priests, and the first thing that comes to their mind is a distrust and a feeling of apprehension.

Let us hope that the same befalls the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Perhaps the geriatric Governing Body members are being forced to change their Depends adult diapers after they collectively soiled thier pants.

It is all about damage control now. I implore you Watchtower, please..... tighten the noose and restraints on your members. You do that, and it will make them question you more. Become lenient, and even that way many will examine and see your lies and leave.

The glory days for the Watchtower are over. They are no longer capable of pulling the wool over the eyes of millions in hoping that the problem will just go away.

I await anxiously to see where they stand within a matter of a few years.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 15 August 2002 1:25:12

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 15 August 2002 1:27:14

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"You have sowed hate and lies and hurt and injustice and more lies and guilt for decades and you will face the results of your "fine works" that you frequently glorify yourselves with, while ignoring what you've REALLY sowed. In short, you will reap your own whirlwind. And it is coming like a tornado, my ex-"Brothers".

And this "tornado" (We aren't in Kansas any more, Toto) will continue to expose ALL the hate and lies and hurt and injustice---and MORE LIES and guilt...to the far corners of the earth for ALL to see........

THE TOWER IS FALLING;

and you deserve the PAIN you have deliberately caused----100 fold!

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

farkel, I was but jesting.......I hope you're not really going.......

yes, their brains have been washed over with stories of everlasting life and youth, in the mean time my Witness family attend funeral after funeral of those who I heard, as a kid, talking about how Armaggeddon was sooooo close they just had to keep pioneering.

Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful--------------Nietzsche

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit