Watchtower: You Are Getting What You Deserve

by Farkel 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

they've sowed strom and they will reap destruction

Nowadays everything they once have done, said or written is going to be public.

And their double talking gets more transparent.

those guys in the ivory and marble towers will be sued by many people I hope.

they will loose their moeny their properties and their positions.

let them live on a park bench

I only feel sorry for their dubbies, the elders, who did in every case what was demanded from upstream naturally only by verbal order.

So the elders are responsible for not reported crime to the authorities.

But the moral responsibility is much greater.

The German branch narrator, Uwe Hermann, spoek in a tv interview that the German branch office knwos nothing about child abuse amaong JWs.

L I A R S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

might they bite off their tongue wiht every lie they utter those dubbs from the covering body

I remember the co saying: if ever is any case of child molestation - make regard to the oath of silence - that catholics give 3example.

But he forgot to explain that even a catholic priest does not talk to any person, yet not to the bishop. but the JC are in minimum 3 guys and they may be talking even to their wifes, surely to the legal department , of course to the co and do - those pseudo clergies.

Watchtower: repent and stop persecuting those who listen to their conscience, you have lost yours in the Egypt, your worldy activites

• Bang
    Bang

Watchtower: You Are Getting What You Deserve

Hardly.

bang

• searcher
    searcher

The part that annoys me most is that if the religion side of the wt folds, the gb will just put on their other hats, and be left as directors of a multi-million dollar publishing/property owning/share holding company. All payed for with destroyed lives.

They make me feel sick to my stomach.

searcher.

• Farkel
    Farkel

searcher,

: The part that annoys me most is that if the religion side of the wt folds, the gb will just put on their other hats, and be left as directors of a multi-million dollar publishing/property owning/share holding company. All payed for with destroyed lives

The GB has been emasculated. They have NO corporate power any more. They now serve (in strict legal terms) at the pleasure of NON-anointed Corporate Officers, e.g. Don Adams, et. al.

Ted Jackass still rules the GB, (he's called "The Boss(tm)") but he could be relieved at any moment, (he hasn't had a real bowel movement in 37 years due to the "puckering" phenomenom) since he now serves at the pleasure of the new Corporate (those non-"FDS" guys) Watchtower Officials(tm). Those "qualified" anointed guys all DEAD fer Christ's sake! They only have idiots left.

That leaves Ted Jackass. The "boss." He's the MOST vulnerable jackass of them all.

Teddie, old boy: you goin' DOWN and you be doin' some prison time.

I be laughin' at you old boy!

Farkel

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Farkel-

I would like to see Ted Jaracz on Cell Block D with Bubba, howling:

"I'm your b1t<H and your my DADDY!"

while suffering an anal probing by a group of Aryan thugs without the use of lubrication.

Unfortunately, he would probably like it. It would be the only actual sexual encounter he has had in his entire life.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 15 August 2002 3:29:22

• Stealth
    Stealth

Unfortunately, he would probably like it. It would be the only actual sexual encounter he has had in his entire life.

Except for the ones that have been covered up.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    he now serves at the pleasure of the new Corporate (those non-"FDS" guys) Watchtower Officials(tm).

isn't "FDS" for the ball-less?

p.s.-------- I do realize "Armageddon" has only one g.......................

• SYN
    SYN

This thread is a hotbed of Apostate Lies!

I kinda like it!

(he hasn't had a real bowel movement in 37 years due to the "puckering" phenomenom)

Aha. Ahaha. AHAHAHAHAH!

• searcher
    searcher

Thanks for the info. Farkel. I did'nt know about that.

It seems that the company is even less religion based than I thought.

My point still stands though, some dispicable git is still going to end up with all the money.

searcher.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Rebeorn2002,

:Unfortunately, he would probably like it. It would be the only actual sexual encounter he has had in his entire life.

Well, he IS married, but with regards to other encounters, he's not exactly "without spot from the world."

There is a shit-storm brewing. Trust me. Teddie is going to reap the whirkwind. And he ain't no Joe Rutherford. Times have changed and Teddie boy is too ignorant (stupid) or too arrogant to know that.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit