How many Unanswered Questions, Bleep? A poll..

by jgnat 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jgnat
    jgnat
    All I said was I was one person who could answer all the questions but It would be better if I take time to think about the question before I try to answer all the questions that are asked. Bleep

Bleep, you have put in 735 posts and started 13 threads in three months. A college educated scholar must be prepared to defend his opinion on matters that are being discussed. That includes responding to questions that are raised from those matters. Indeed, that takes time. Perhaps you should hold off starting any more threads until you address the mounting number of questions. At two responses a week, this could take you several months.

Even the President of the United States respects the questions of young citizens, and provides a thoughtful reply. Of course, he has a team of researchers and writers to help him.

Scholarly study is hard, but well worth the effort. As a baptized Jehovah's Witness for the past 10 years, have you read the bible through yet?

• Bleep
    Bleep

Yes.

• Bleep
    Bleep

jgnat, I have answered two of the eight. I will answer at least 2 today.

I have answered crazydrinkers question with a whole case study under the adult disagreement topic, the heading is "The Good News Solution in the year 2050."

• Bleep
    Bleep

I had some questions that were not compleatly answered. Here they are:

Q1 Please list some info from the Watchtower that leads people to think they are misled.
    Q2 What is it that I do not have?
    Q3 Do you ISP, consider JW's to be weak and in need of extermination?
    Q4 Satan offered Jesus all the Kingdoms of the Earth when he was on Earth. You can't offer what you do not have right?
    Q5 Trying to take Satan out of the picture ISP?
    Q6 Jesus planted a great seed for us all; why not take advantage of that now by learning instead of blaspheming?
    Q7 If one positive thought about the Bible can't be brought up in my topic then why post here?
    Q8 Why should mankind be judged now since we are not perfect?
    Q9 What right does someone have to say that someone is going to a hellfire in the first place? There was a person who said that I and YouKnow are Apostates and will go there in the future which was not ethical. Remember the Do No Harm Principle?
    Q10 Reminds me of those youngsters that say "This Sucks"Then I would say how does it suck?Then they would say, "huh? It just does."Then I would say "In what way does it suck?"
    Q11 Are you watching the Watchtower with this "policy"?
    Q12 What did you find wrong with the NWT?
    Q13 Is the NWT really the WT?
    Q14 This system is like the Titanic. You never saw the captain of the Titanic trying to patch up the hole did you?
    Q15 What is God?
    Q16 Who cares about Bible Principles?
    Q17 Some people fail to think about the principle of confidentiality and the do no harm principle, much like you.Why is that?
    Q18 Sunshine Too, how are ya?
    Q19 Hello Spidermunkey, how are you?
    Q20 I know what my religion teaches. Did you really want to know why we have a second chance?
    Q21 My information might be limited to Bible knowledge; would that be such a bad thing?
    Q22 Would it be right to say that DNA is how Jehovah remembers us all IF you think there will be a second chance in life here on earth?
    Q23 I go by the Holy Scriptures. That is why I like the Bible research topics. The Watchtower is only one source of info out there, Nuff said? [All I got was who cares by minimus.]
    Q24 Who cares could be raised many times when it comes to the big picture, there are less people who care about bible principles like minumus. Did you want a responce like that? [Minimus then said I am boring.]

• jgnat
    jgnat

Edited by - jgnat on 17 August 2002 16:40:0

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Crazydrinker, you say, If the WT found out that you were on this site you were disfellowshiped what would you do???"

" Now we have a circumstance of the Watchtower finding out I am on this site. The Watchtower is a magazine I read daily so I don't think it would be too mad."

Bleep,

NOW you're being purposely hardheaded. You knew exactly what he meant.

"Did you mean an elder by chance?"

Do you suppose he might have meant "The Watchtower SOCIETY" that you claim and believe to be the ONLY true religion on the earth today? Come on.....

"If I was disfellowshiped you keep asking. Now why would I be disfellowshiped from my congregation?"

You CAN'T be that naive! After ALL the "warnings, subtle reminders and being TOLD that the INTERNET (ie; having FRIENDSHIP with the "world") is not "pleasing to Jehovah"......and then you HANG OUT here on a regular basis......you WOULD be "going against" what the Organization says........and you'd be a GOOD candidate for removal from the Congregation. You don't mind Momma and you get disciplined.

"Most of them came into the truth by my grandmother. I would say about half now. My grandmother also donated 10 grand to the building of our hall. That was a lot of money in the 80's. My mother also showed a few people the truth."

Bleep....are you saying that the Society would view YOUR (mis)conduct on the basis of what your family members did? Hardly seems appropriate OR scriptural!

Do you really feel that Jehovah is favorably influenced towards YOU by the actions of your family?

If YOU are deliberately going against what a "thinking Christian" should do.....Gramma's $$$ and Mom's loyalty wouldn't matter one bit!......

UNLESS....... you're saying that the SOCIETY can be INFLUENCED by folks who

a) donate large sums of money, or

b)bring in a lot of recruits...

Now THAT I can buy!

" I had a choice to be baptized"

MOST of us did.

" An apostate talking to me is like a preschool student talking to the President of the United States."

Perhaps........but more importantly; HOW does the Society view YOU deliberately talking to APOSTATES?

"I am not afraid of man and I will never be afraid. That would include an opinion of a man"

Don't look NOW, Bleep, but the Governing Body, and the Elders and the CO and the PO and the Boys-in-Writing.......are ALL MEN!!!!!..

"If the Watchtower found out then I would have the Watchtower to read at home instead of the Kingdom Hall."

If the WTS "found out"........so, how does it feel to be hiding a secret? If you believe the Watchtower "speaks for Jehovah" then you ain't hidin' a THING from HIM, are ya?

Also, your entire JW "fleshly" family, and all your friends will cut you off as dead, you won't be welcome at ANY JW social functions, and have to sit by yourself at the KH, Conventions, etc.

" I would still be loved by Jehovah and Jesus since Jesus died for us all since he paid the price for our sins."

Not according to the Watchtower Society.......remember, friendship with "the world" is enmity with God, and if you're an enemy of God---you're toast, right? You can't use Jesus' death to cover sinning against the Watchtower Society, they're two separate matters and two sets of rules.

"The Watchtower has no rules. The Magazine does have some Bible principles. I am not brain dead but i have my own opinion and right to be here."

WHAT?????

] Did you say "I am not brain dead but i have my own opinion and right to be here".? Isn't that considered "Independent Thinking (tm)" in having YOUR OWN opinion????? The Society doesn't agree that you have ANY rights unless THEY give them to you, and in THIS case....it's a BIG NONO!

Bottom line, Bleep---ya gotta (a)wake! up and "Pay Attention".........and clip those ornery wings and knock on those doors!

OR...you can admit that the WTS does NOT "represent Jehovah", does not deal fairly with its members, and is a mind-controlling, manipulative, and evil cult!

Hugs,

Annie

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey
    I am one guy or one source of information

You say this, Bleep, as a defense on the matter of passing up a lot of the questions that are put to you. And yet you are constantly posting all kinds of questions. When people answer you, and then respond with another question, you run away to another thread and ask another question. Well, if you don't want everyone who reads your threads to think that you are simply unable to back up your views, I would suggest that you limit the number of questions you ask, the number of discussions you start, to something that you can handle!

Q: Why does Bleep post lots and lots of questions, fully expecting answers, and yet refuse to answer so many good questions put to him?

A: Bleep is a troll who either A) just wants to stir people up, or B) really wants to expose apostates as being wrong but unfortunately he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit