How many Unanswered Questions, Bleep? A poll..

by jgnat 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jgnat
    jgnat

For me, 16 unanswered questions since I joined this board.

I listed them for easy reference:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34589&site=3

• Bleep
    Bleep

I would have to say about 10, some were questions that do not need to be answered. Some are big questions that take time. I never said I was a brain that can answer at will.

• SYN
    SYN

That was a great answer Bleep! Talk about blind devotion!
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

There are 16 questions but since Bleep can only count to 10......

• Bleep
    Bleep

Who told you that I am a Question answer guy? I am an opinion answer guy. It is my opinion to not answer all the questions. If you have a burning question, just ask the Watchtower Society since you are watching the Watchtower when you come here, and are not watching poor Bleepy. I am one guy or one source of information ROFL.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

We dont ask the Watchtower becuase they only give wrong answers. Maybe if you realized this, it would be a lot easier for you to answer our questions. Now Bleep, if you are unwilling to answer questions, then stop posting them :) The reason you dont answer our questions is becuase you know that the WT is wrong and the thought scares you :)

So my # 1 question for Bleep

1) If the WT found out that you were on this site you were disfellowshiped what would you do???

• Bleep
    Bleep

crazydrinker wrote,"Now Bleep, if you are unwilling to answer questions, then stop posting them :)"

I never said I was unwilling, All I said was I was one person who could answer all the questions but It would be better if I take time to think about the question before I try to answer all the questions that are asked. Would it be fair to be rushed with the 50 questions? Each question is a question that I would not of thought of. That is why it is a question and not an answer. If the question was about the Bible then I would have no problem with the answer. But now that I am eing asked about a Cult and about why God is a he at some times, then It will take more than an hour for me to come up with a final solution that I can choose as the right one.

I do not remeber asking crazydrinker any questions.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Crazy, Your number one question had an answer along time ago. Remember I wrote that you lack ethics? It is true in my heart but I can not judge you, only the spirits can do that. The reason you would ask that is because the lack of your ethics. The principle of confidentiality would have stopped you from asking that one. Are you happy I took some time out and gave you an answer. Or are you still strong about the right side of your brain. Just ask that question to yourself, I do not care.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

"lack of ethics"? Bleepy.....

(with evil smile holding "Crisis of Conscience" on one hand and a Watchtower CD ROM on the other)

Do you really wanna talk about "ethics"?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

1) If the WT found out that you were on this site you were disfellowshiped what would you do???

Bleep, your answer:

Crazy, Your number one question had an answer along time ago. Remember I wrote that you lack ethics? It is true in my heart but I can not judge you, only the spirits can do that. The reason you would ask that is because the lack of your ethics. The principle of confidentiality would have stopped you from asking that one. Are you happy I took some time out and gave you an answer. Or are you still strong about the right side of your brain. Just ask that question to yourself, I do not care.

Bleep, you did not answer my question. I have ethics (for instance I answer questions instead of ignoring them ie you!). I already pointed out to you that your WT violated all of YOUR ethical rules. Im just asking you a question. That does not violate any of YOUR ethical rules. So one more time. I know its hard for you. I dont want you to get too confused. So here we go:

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 15 August 2002 19:34:48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit