CNN Live

by Larry 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"His father said "my son is just not telling the truth" and that he hopes his son will turn around and repent or something to that effect along with saying that Bill's allegations are just absurd and that he has never in all his 50 years as a witness seen a case like he describes.

Low down dirty dogs, turning father against son!"

Hi Sheila..............It seems to be their specialty..........so sorry to hear this,

Hugs,

Annie

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If anyone can convert the segment into an MPEG, please let me know! I have access to a hosting server with a T3.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

OOP ACK!!

I missed it! Dummy me, I set my VCR for 8 p.m. Central. Is it going to be repeated this evening?

• Farkel
    Farkel

:oh, anyone have linkage to the figures of confirmed victims, etc of the Catholic Church ?? She told me it is CONFIRMED 400,000

There are 1 billion Catholics in the world, This would mean .04% (less than 1/2 of 1 percent) of their membership are molesters. Assuming 23,000 molesters in just the USA (or North America) alone and a membership of approximately 1 million, this would mean 2.3% of dubs are molesters.

Given these numbers there is a 900% greater incidence of molesters among dubs as Catholics.

Farkel

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Coming back on at 11:00pm Eastern Time.

Peace - LL

Thanks!!!!

hear that! if you missed taping it (like me), it's on again! 10pm central time for me

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks! It would probably help if I read through the entire thread first before firing off.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I just sent a note to CNN thanking them for the Connie Chung interview...if anyone wants the link its:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/

go to the bottom third of the page where it says "What is your comment about?" and then go to "One of our Shows?" and drag down Connie Chung.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Kudos to all three

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Farkel I think the 400000 number is the confirmed victims not molesters. The molestors in the Catholic church is probably a far smaller figure than that.

• Swan
    Swan

I guess I missed it. I thought it wasn't until 8:00 PM. :-(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit