Hello There...my first post!

by Syndromology 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Welcome to the board and Preach on my botherman!

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Hello Syndromology. Welcome to the board.

I would have emailed you, but your email is locked and I see nothing in your profile yet you let alot of things pour out in your entrance to this board. That being said, I will ask you to not post details of your ritual abuse as you well (or should) know that it could trigger others. (ie: black robes) If you start a thread that WILL include such details - mention 'details' in the Subject of the thread and make sure it isn't under this section.

If you've been through what you've said - you will understand why I've said this. I do not disbelieve you and I do not need 'proof'. I need to see that you are super careful to NOT trigger anyone else who is on this board or lurks here.

Mimilly

• stichione
    stichione

Welcome to the board Syndromology. I gotta admit, my creep-o-meter needle just broke!

• Syndromology
    Syndromology

Yep, I got the message. I will not get into it further. You are absolutely right Mimily. I see you know more about it. This is why i will cease this subject's existence.

Hey Rado, to be complete my father is from Surinam and my mother from Curacao and i can't speak both of the language. By the way are you the guy that was in the newspaper. I can remember my parents showing it to me for getting me to see the light. They only had one half of the paper. They told me you stopped believing in God wich is a possibility. My views have changed a lot to but i still believe there is a source for live from wich everything is made of. Living and loving energy that has always been there an will never go away, if you will.The evolutiontheory (i do believe in microevolution, but not the big picture, too mythological!) doesn't do it for me and still doesn't explain why there would be something like this. What causes the mechanism for life? Well we'll talk about that in another thread

Thanx for responding guys

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy!

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Syndromology. While I consider myself skeptical (after 35 years as a Dubbie, who wouldn't be?), I also am a great listener and try to keep an open mind. I hope you find what you're seeking here. We have all been through a rough ride; for some it has been an E ticket!

Tammy

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Syndromology,

Welcome

Sorry to hear about the bad things you have been through.

True Satanism does not involve the things you describe. Neither does paganism. However, I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm just saying that some Satanists would be upset to hear that people are *still* saying that they practise child abuse. Moreover, Satanists are very independent and do not seek to be possessed.

Sirona

• butalbee
    butalbee

All I can is wow. I

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Hi Syndromology ,

Yeah that was me. In January there was a full page article in the biggest newspaper of the Netherlands (De Telegraaf) about me. It was so big they didnt have enough space for one page (the second part of the article was further on in the newspaper). I was a little embared it was so big, thats why I never told it on this board

Rado Vleugel http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Welcome to the board Syndromology

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit