Hello There...my first post!

by Syndromology 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Syndromology
    Syndromology

Hello everyone,

This is my first post at this website i discovered a week ago and just love. It so hilarious sometimes. I used to post on pro-Witness sites long ago but got rejected after a apostate attack!! hahha, go figure

Let me introduce myself

Somebody who left the (B)organisation or the Matrix, known as the WTS almost a year ago. Still have friends there (one of them quit recently with his girlfriend/wife ) who understand and agree with my points. I was the only one in my family and i was only baptized for a year or so being connected 5 years. I was a really study type and i learned a lot quickly. People saw me as an exemplary witness and forsaw a great future hehehe. ah well....

One of those firends of mine was sexually abused and used in satanic rituals (wich go hand in hand. I admire what people like Bill Bowen do , and i hope the best for them but they only know half the story the other part of the story is unbelievable, trust me non-corporeal beings like demons really do exist and some people at high places in the organisation worship them and pretend to worship Jehovah. Thety use children to become vessels for demons because children are easier to break (you have to break their will to let the dark, negative being enter. I have seen it happen to myself in a therapy session, although that hadn't anything to do with the organisation then)The whole business is a cover up trust me. I'm from Holland and there are a lot of victims from this. It's really a network and the Society is happy that doens't come out, that's my opinion. They're acting like the paedophile business is everything but there is more to it

Well anyway, i relaxing now, becoming myself and talking shit with my friends. I'm also a musician so i play alot. I also have girlfriend who makes me happy.

So that's the story about me,

how about some responses!!

greets from Amsterdam :)

Edited by - Syndromology on 14 August 2002 17:13:30

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Pretty serious charges, about the ritual abuse and the higher-up JW's actively worshipping demons. If you have any proof, it could do a lot of damage. Do you have any?

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Syndromology!

Must say hello to a poster who shares the first three characters of my username!

Tell us more about this demon-possessed Dub thing please?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Greetings! What do you play?

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hello and welcome. You sound like a very upbeat person and I'm glad you are now apart of the Jw discussion board. Sorry to hear about your friend. The ritual stuff sounds creepy.

Devon

• PandaJ
    PandaJ
    One of those firends of mine was sexually abused and used in satanic rituals (wich go hand in hand. I admire what people like Bill Bowen do , and i hope the best for them but they only know half the story the other part of the story is unbelievable, trust me non-corporeal beings like demons really do exist and some people at high places in the organisation worship them and pretend to worship Jehovah. Thety use children to become vessels for demons because children are easier to break (you have to break their will to let the dark, negative being enter. I have seen it happen to myself in a therapy session, although that hadn't anything to do with the organisation then) The whole business is a cover up trust me. I'm from Holland and there are a lot of victims from this. It's really a network and the Society is happy that doens't come out, that's my opinion. They're acting like the paedophile business is everything but there is more to it

Let me get this straight.

Jehovah's Witnesses are just a cover for what is really an underground Satan worshipping cult that use children as vessels for demons, and you personally have been possessed by a demon?

Buddy, go get some serious medication, asap.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Welcome to our rollercoaster!!

Edited by - Simon on 14 August 2002 19:32:23

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Syndromology, welcome to the board! Look foward to seeing your posts!

• Syndromology
    Syndromology

Well, how can you prove to people God exist....yes you can't...

The same thing with demons. It's in my memory and people know of satanic rituals. That friend of mine has countless experiences. He has been seriously abused (it's terrible) and his parents are still preaching and in good standing. Well what do you guess, he had one (in this therapy u go back to trauma's, it's called Bad Cluster Elimination) where the guy that baptized him and his father both electricuted him (an often used method for submission), abused him and then let the demon (they can be wicked but are rather pathetic to me). the problem is this also could be the effect of halucigenic drugs they sometimes use. Anyway he was in a ritual that is one things that's for sure. Trust me elders, men and women in good standing are satanic clones wich isn't weird consider the cult is a closed one, a perfect cover for atrocities like these.

U can't prove this because it's unbelievable, that's thier secret, satan's (if he really exists) secret weapon . I didn't believe it at first before i saw it happend to me to

I posted this to a dutch board and i got attacked , even by ex jw's. they say it was none-sense. I wish that were true. If u look into these things you will see that paedophilea, satanism and human sacrifice are usually linked (where do u think missing children end up, usually they wind up dead, mutilated). But there are a lot of cover-up stories because of these people being in the highest places in every religion, every organisation. This sounds like a conspiracy story fantasy, but unfortunately some of the shit is true. Still i don't want to get to much into it because it's painful.

Thanx for responding

i hope my next post is less gruesome. Sorry for the entrance

• ISP
    ISP

Hey, welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy it!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit