Jehovah's Undeserved Kindness

by Amazing 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Megadude:

Is Yadrif related to You Know?

No. You Know has made strides, and has shown to have a heart in his comments about the JW Pedophile issue.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Amazing,

I read that article and it was disappointing. Sounded like Watchtower rhetoric once again. This is not a subject that was concealed or hidden from view so as to be irresolvable. It is a simple subject the truth of which should be clear to any disciple.

Joseph

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    All I really have to say after reading your post, ("Jim" is it?), is that you make a perfect candidate to become a member of one of Christendom's churches.

HAHAHA. That's a case of "out of the mouths of babes", eh? Talk about subconscious humor.

It reminds me of the Watchtower statement some years ago when they stated that if a person left off reading the ppublications and stuck to the Bible, they'd soon find themselves attending a church of "Christendom".

Of course they would! And that's the point, isn't it?

Amazing is a perfect candidate for attending a church, and why?

Because of becoming a Christian. Duh!!

Congrats to you, Amazing.

God Bless.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Swan
    Swan

AMAZING! That post was AMAZING! I never thought of it that way before. No wonder I have such a struggle with self esteem issues even to this day! Great post. Thank you AMAZING!

Tammy

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"You're simply resentful over the fact that you finally became so infatuated with the world that you no longer could remain loyal to God's righteous requirements whereas the Brothers you left behind are still out there faithfully doing what they know is right."

Yadirf;

I find this "statement" cowardly and disgusting.

a) because ALL "professed" Witnesses on ALL discussionboards spout this SAME

tired "reasoning" as if it was REHEARSED and NOT from the HEART---where, as

I'm SURE you know---IS the "seat of motivation!" (And THIS IS bible-based [tm]is it not?

You and all the "others" who HIDE behind this monstrous nonsense spouted by the precious GB, are SO (unfortunately) blinded by the clever WTS "spin-doctors" that you are more to be pitied than censured. We all know where you stand--and WHY---but it does NOT make YOU or the "GB" or "the Boys-in-Writing" that MAKE UP and PRINT this CRAP ........right!!!!

YOU... are just too cowardly to SEE what the WBTS has DONE (and hidden to YOU and other "Loyal Sheeplike Ones") and ACCEPT that there are MAJOR errors and tragic mistakes they have made over the years........

b) I was NOT "resentful" or "disgruntled" when I went to "H2O" to ask a question in ALL INNOCENCE, and was STUNG by all the negative replies. The MORE I tried to "defend" my faith, the more extremely angry and defensive I became....but I was beginning to realize that my "defensible JW beliefs" were becoming increasingly UN defensible, and there were SO MANY seemingly "little things" that had meant nothing to me AT THE TIME........were merely well-constructed Public Relations tactics to save the WTS face.......with NO regard for the "sheep" they so often attested to protecting and nurturing (i.e, "Proper Food At The Proper Time"(tm)

I DIDN'T "go there" out of ANY sense of resentment (let me make THAT crystal clear) but to defend the things I was taught as a JW and to show'em all where THEY were wrong!

Yadirf; the BOTTOM LINE is----------that as terribly painful as it is to accept (and it IS that and more) the Watchtower Society in all it's clever doubletalk----has NOTHING to "do" with the "Christianity" that Jesus spoke of.......and their ability to twist scripture to their own ends unfortunately borders on the scope of remarkable. (About the kindest thing I can SAY about the Society)

ALL these people who "differ" with the edicts of the WTS are not evil, Satanic,

Apostates, whiney crybabies, unable to fulfill their "dedication" due to wanting to

be "in the world", or any other concocted description that is pounded into those who

still remain as Loyal Ones....

edited for spelling

It's HELL to wake up and realize that you've been duped and lied to....and even harder to ADMIT that the Watchtower Society has had you in it's slimy control for however long you've been baptized....

COWARDS don't confront their relatives with the horrors they have learned about the WTS, and COWARDS don't stay loyal to an organization that thrives on lies, and COWARDS lose family members because they KNOW what the WTS is doing, even though it hurts like Hell....

The REAL cowards (who DEFEND the WTS--not those who are fighting "personal demons" but KNOW the WTS teachings are crap) STAY IN the Organization because they can't FACE what they know will happen to them if they are honest with themselves and the facts presented, or those who REFUSE to LOOK at the FACTS about the "Truth" they so wholeheartedly and blindly defend.

No...we're NOT whiney crybabies who "love the world more than we love Jehovah", we're gutsy and courageous people from all walks of life, who NOW see the Publishing Company that we dedicated our LIVES to.......a total crock of S**T and deserves to be exposed as such.

Sorry, Yadirf.......your "argument" just doesn't "wash"....and never will.

Annie

You are so complacent and

Edited by - sunspot on 14 August 2002 23:14:22

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Sorry..maybe someday I'll get the "art of editing" down better......I still had a dangling sentence to complete---but I guess my message got through despite the messups in the letter content....

The "complacent" and "yawning ones" need to PAY ATTENTION to FACTS!!

Annie............who is ANYTHING but a COWARD for realizing what the WTS has done........and able to ADMIT IT!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Great post Amazing! You make a very valid point. In fact, it was so valid a JW troll dropped in to harass you.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Poor, blind Metatron:

So, as I said you CAN'T FIND ANY SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS THE
    EARTH WILL BE AROUND FOREVER, CAN YOU?

Try Psalms 102 vs 25"Long ago you laid the foundations of the earth itself
    And the heavens are the work of your hands
    They themselves will perish but you yourself will
    keep standing
    And like a garment they will all of them wear out"

You really are pathetic - you can't use the Bible to
    support your bilge, so you just talk around the subject.

How sad, this is all that's left for Defenders of
    the Watchtower liars.

metatron

So you're obviously fool enough to think that the words in red above make reference to the literal heavens ... the multitudes of galaxies with their billions of suns and planets, which include our "earth". That's such a stupid conclusion for you to reach, and just goes to show the apparent lack of sincerity you must of always had back when you CLAIMED to be a JW. Actually, the text has reference to Jehovah having "founded" LIFE in each realm mentioned, both angelic life and earthly life, both of which became corrupted as a consequence of Satan's influence. It is God's purpose to restore those two realms to their original holy state via Jesus' 1000-year reign, hence "a new heavens and a new earth". Yes the sorry state of affairs that came about as the result of Satan's rebellion will indeed "perish" ... both in the angelic realm as well as in the earthly realm. Jehovah's Witnesses will be glad when Jesus' reign is up, for THEN the old heavens and the old earth as it were will be things of the past.

You sure aren't very enlightened, Metatron!

Edited by - Yadirf on 15 August 2002 3:13:36

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I see Yadirf has still refused to address any of the issues pertaining to the contradictions and hypocrisies found within his master's doctrine.

He would rather behave like a 3 yr old and call people names.

Did it make you feel good to tell me off? You only succeed in making yourself look like an idiot. Although in your naivety I am certain you fail to realize it, for you continue your same pattern of behavior.

You defend that which is not worthy of defense. Everyone on this discussion board sees you for the fool you are. Are you really that dense that you think everyone is wrong and you are right?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

For anyone who did not notice, Yadirf posted a nice heaping pile of garbage here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34547&site=3

where he attempted to defend the Watchtower Society yet again, even if it means resorting to irrational statements or attacking individuals instead of the issue.

Ya dum-dum says:

The TRUTH is that the WTBTS does not claim that the word "Jehovah" is a perfect representation of the divine name.

So let me get this right.

Jehovah, the *TRUE* God, who is represented by the one *TRUE* religion on earth, through the "Faithful and Discreet Slave Class" has such a *HARD TIME* communicating with them, that they don't even know the PERFECT REPRESENTATION of their own God's name?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They spend millions of dollars telling people how important God's name is, but, dammit, they're not even sure what that name is! LOL! ROFLMAO!

Now if they don't even know how to pronounce their own God's name, what else, I ask you, may be amiss?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------------------------------------------

Care to explain that one?

LMAO

Reborn2002[ Profile Above ]
    Re: A classic case of WT dishonesty.Aug 14, 200217:17

One of the focal points that Jehovah's Witnesses use to argue that they are the ONE TRUE RELIGION is that they alone use God's name.

They proudly wear the mantle "Jehovah's Witnesses" because it represents them being the sole individuals on earth who vindicate Jehovah's sovereignty and sanctify his name.

So your telling me that God's sole channel on earth who represent him could be walking around for decades with the wrong name?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now you want to sit there and tell me that Jehovah's Witnesses do not claim that it is the perfect representation of the divine name?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is one of the very foundations of WT doctrine you moron!

So next time I talk to a DUB who goes door to door, I will say:

Jehovah, Yahweh, Jegoober, it doesn't matter! Friday is one of Jehovah's Witnesses and he says you dont claim Jehovah is the perfect representation of God's name, but it's close enough.

I don't know about you, but I can call my Dad by his name.. Billy or Bobby, Buck or Booby, it doesn't matter! Close enough!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Truly pathetic you WT-apologist.

I choose to speak to you if I so desire, and I rather enjoy exposing your faults. You can choose not to speak to me, frankly I prefer that you don't. I do not like associating with garbage.

The facts speak for themselves.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 15 August 2002 3:42:35

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Reborn: I loved this:

They spend millions of dollars telling people how important God's name is, but, dammit, they're not even sure what that name is! LOL! ROFLMAO!
    Now if they don't even know how to pronounce their own God's name, what else, I ask you, may be amiss?

When I read your point, I spit out my coffee (decafe nowadays) ... and ROFLMAO ... good point!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit