Connie Chung interviews Bill Bowen TONIGHT

by Lin 38 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sf
    sf

Well, there we have it. It's out there now. Incidently, I emailed O'Reilly and H/C of FOXEWS the press release of this CNN coverage. Let's hope you get into the 'NO SPIN ZONE' with O'Reilly. He will eat J.R. Bozo alive.

Remember, tomorrow night emails will be read.

{{{{{{AMBER, HEIDI}}}}}}

sKally

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

It just went off. It was good! BRAVO BILL! BRAVO HEIDI! BRAVO AMBER!

Not only did they expose the abuse, but they got the shunning policy in there also. I hope that the WTS is shamed by their lies!! I too am a victim of this abuse. I spoke with my "mother" about it last evening and she basically blew me off. From this day forward I will not associate with anyone that supports that organization. That includes my "parents".

-Fire

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

The show was well done, anything to make unsuspecting potential converts slam the door is good to see.

Also: Bleep, if you were ever an elder for any length of time you would know without a doubt the information presented on CNN ,in regards silencing victims, was accurate.

HCM

• Bleep
    Bleep

Some seem to want it both ways, I note that many of the JW antagonist are opposed to the whole concept of disfellowshiping (because many of them have been kicked out), and yet they want others to be removed on the statement of one person: Elder Jones, Br. Smith hugged me, not to worry Sister, we will kick him out of the congregation, and turn him over to the police. It seems that to some, the JWs will always be in the wrong, if they remove someone, then others will complain; what right do you have to remove him/her, if they do not remove a person then the same faultfinders will say: How can you let him/her be a member of the congregation. I think that its ironic that people who say that they want nothing to do with the WTS or JWs will spend so much time and effort looking for the JWs to fall so that they can jump all over them. Some people seem to have way to much free time."

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Bleep;

So what does that have to do with silencing an abuse victim?

HCM

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

The WTS` lies are catching up with them. Thank you Bill, thank you Heidi and Amber, for your strength in exposing all of these monsters, and all of their tactics.

Hide WTS!

YOU BOLD FACED LIARS!

Bill your outstanding leadership and strength of character is applauded by all on this board. I have never in all of my years as a Jehovahs` Witness seen an elder or brother for that matter with the kind of ethical convictions as you. You deserve the respect and honor that that the bible speaks about.

witchywoman

• Crystal
    Crystal

It was great! I wish that Connie would have jumped on the part of the statement that the WT said"We excomunicate UNREPENTANT molesters" Meaning all they have to say is "Im sorry"She needs to do a follow up..about how Bill was disfellowshipped for speaking out about molest.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Bleep,

Someone at Watchtower Information Service made the same identical comment as you did here. Are you JW83?

If child molesters are not disfellowshipped than why are those who report such crimes disfellowshipped? Where is the equity?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Amber, Heidi and Bill:

YOU ROCK HARD LIKE EARLY VAN HALEN!!!!!

It was so great, i don't know how it could have been better! You all were so articulate and hit on the main points so hard, I just now that some "faithful" brothers will get a very uneasy feeling about this.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SACRIFICES YOU HAVE MADE AND ARE CONTINUING TO MAKE.

TO THE GOVERNING BODY AND TED JARASCZ:

HOW CAN YOU CONTINUE TO BURY THIS? THIS MAKES ME ASHAMED TO BE CALLED A WITNESS; YOU ARE NEGATING EVERY GOOD THING WE HAVE ALL WORKED FOR.
    NO EXPOSURE OF THIS CAN HURT GOD, ONLY YOU ARE HURT BY IT.
    CONFESS NOW, MAYBE YOU MIGHT YET BE FORGIVEN.

pistoff

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

BLEEP said; "Some people seem to have way to much free time."

That's for sure!

Haven't you got a lesson to prepare or a presentation to rehearse?

GOTTA get that "ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE" (tm) out to the Peeps (gag)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit